Report NEP-BEC-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giannetti, Mariassunta & Liao, Guanmin & You, Jiaxing & Yu, Xiaoyun, 2017. "The Externalities of Corruption: Evidence from Entrepreneurial Activity in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 12345, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murmann, Martin, 2017. "The Growth and Human Capital Structure of New Firms over the Business Cycle," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168290, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Cohen, Lauren & Lou, Dong & Malloy, Christopher, 2017. "Playing Favorites: How Firms Prevent the Revelation of Bad News," CEPR Discussion Papers 12302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peters, Bettina & Hud, Martin & Dachs, Bernhard & Köhler, Christian, 2017. "Employment Effects of Innovations over the Business Cycle: Firm-Level Evidence from European Countries," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168211, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Englmaier, Florian & Grimm, Stefan & Schindler, David & Schudy, Simeon, 2018. "The Effect of Incentives in Non-Routine Analytical Team Tasks – Evidence from a Field Experiment," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168286, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Josse (J.) Delfgaauw & Robert (A.J.) Dur & Michiel Souverijn, 2017. "Team Incentives, Task Assignment, and Performance: A Field Experiment," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-090/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Amihai Glazer & Hideki Konishi, 2017. "Why High-level Executives Earn Less in the Government Than in the Private Sector," Working Papers 1713, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2017. "High-Growth Entrepreneurship," Working Papers 17-53, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Giancarlo Corò & Dejan Pejcic & Mario Volpe, 2017. "Enabling Factors in Firms Adoption of New Digital Technologies. An Empirical Inquiry on a Manufacturing Region," Working Papers 2017:16, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Malik Cahyadin, 2017. "Determinant Factors of Trade Industry Performance in Indonesia: AHP Approach," GATR Journals jber130, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Christian Glocker & Philipp Wegmüller, 2017. "Business Cycle Dating and Forecasting with Real-time Swiss GDP Data," WIFO Working Papers 542, WIFO.
- Roberto Álvarez & Aldo González, 2017. "Competition, Selection, and Productivity Growth in the Chilean Manufacturing Industry," Working Papers wp453, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Abigail S. Hornstein & James Hounsell, 2016. "Managerial investment in mutual funds: Determinants and performance implications," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2016-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.