Report NEP-BEC-2017-08-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Cucculelli, 2017. "Firm age and the probability of product innovation. Do CEO tenure and product tenure matter?," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 140, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Savagar, Anthony & Dixon, Huw David, 2017. "Firm Entry, Excess Capacity and Aggregate Productivity," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Faber, Benjamin & Fally, Thibault, 2017. "Firm Heterogeneity in Consumption Baskets: Evidence from Home and Store Scanner Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 12209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brutscher, Philipp-Bastian & Heipertz, Jonas & Hols, Christopher, 2017. "Loan characteristics, firm preferences and investment: Evidence from a unique experiment," EIB Working Papers 2017/03, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Timothy E Dore & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2017. "Firm Leverage, Labor Market Size, and Employee Pay," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-078, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Cheng, Dong & Hu, Zhongzhong & Tan, Yong, 2017. "Time-Varying Impacts of Financial Credits on Firm Exports: Evidence from Trade Deregulation in China," MPRA Paper 80657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maximo Camacho & Danilo Leiva-Leon, 2017. "The propagation of industrial business cycles," Working Papers 1728, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Capriati, Michele & Divella, Marialuisa, 2017. "Work organisation, human capital and innovation strategies: new evidence from firm-level Italian data," GLO Discussion Paper Series 97, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Fons-Rosen, Christian & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Sï¿½rensen, Bent E & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina & Volosovych, Vadym, 2017. "Foreign Investment and Domestic Productivity: Identifying Knowledge Spillovers and Competition Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers 12205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Hunter, Delroy M. & Zhu, Yun, 2017. "Do managerial risk-taking incentives influence firms’ exchange rate exposure?," Research Discussion Papers 16/2017, Bank of Finland.