Report NEP-BEC-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License fees in oligopoly when outside innovator can enter the market: two-step auction," MPRA Paper 78992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "Vertical differentiation in oligopoly and license fees when outside innovator can enter the market: Two-step auction," MPRA Paper 78987, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cristina Guillamón & Enrique Moral-Benito & Sergio Puente, 2017. "High growth firms in employment and productivity: dynamic interactions and the role of financial constraints?," Working Papers 1718, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License or entry decision for innovator in international duopoly with convex cost functions," MPRA Paper 78996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & MIYAUCHI Yuhei & Christian PEREZ, 2017. "Forecasting Firm Performance with Machine Learning: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 17068, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hattori, Masahiko & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2017. "License and entry decision for innovating firm in international duopoly under vertical differentiation," MPRA Paper 78995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders Frederiksen & Lisa B. Kahn & Fabian Lange, 2017. "Supervisors and Performance Management Systems," NBER Working Papers 23351, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho & TSURU Kotaro, 2017. "Size-dependent Policy and Firm Growth," Discussion papers 17070, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Raúl Serrano & Isabel Acero-Fraile & Natalia Dejo-Oricain, 2017. "Collaborative networks and export intensity in family firms: a quantile regression approach," Documentos de Trabajo dt2017-04, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice & Roberta Piermartini & Nadia Rocha, 2015. "Product Standards and Margins of Trade: Firm-Level Evidence Product Standards and Margins of Trade: Firm-Level Evidence," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01299757, HAL.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Florian Misch & Duncan Cleary & Munawer Khwaja, 2017. "Tax Administration and Firm Performance; New Data and Evidence for Emerging Market and Developing Economies," IMF Working Papers 17/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Égert, Balázs, 2017. "Entrepreneurship, Institutions and Skills in Low-Income Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 10704, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Heyman, Fredrik & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2017. "Gender Wage Gap at the Top, Job Inflexibility and Product Market Competition," Working Paper Series 1169, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 12 Jul 2018.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Olney, Will, 2017. "Globalization and Executive Compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 12026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri & Patrick Blanchenay & Sara Calligaris & Chiara Criscuolo, 2017. "The Multiprod project: A comprehensive overview," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2017/04, OECD Publishing.