Report NEP-BEC-2017-03-26This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen Yeh, 2017. "Are firm-level idiosyncratic shocks important for U.S. aggregate volatility?," Working Papers 17-23, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Oriana Bandiera & Stephen Hansen & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2017. "CEO Behavior and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 23248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John R. Graham & Campbell R. Harvey & Jillian Popadak & Shivaram Rajgopal, 2017. "Corporate Culture: Evidence from the Field," NBER Working Papers 23255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acs, Zoltan J. & Braunerhjelm, Pontus & Karlsson, Charlie, 2016. "Philippe Aghion: recipient of the 2016 Global Award for Entrepreneurship Research," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 69852, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sara Moreira, 2017. "Firm Dynamics, Persistent Effects of Entry Conditions, and Business Cycles," Working Papers 17-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Anne Marie Knott & Carl Vieregger, 2016. "Reconciling the Firm Size and Innovation Puzzle," Working Papers 16-20r, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Daniel Schaefer & Carl Singleton, 2017. "Recent changes in British wage inequality: Evidence from firms and occupations," Edinburgh School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 277, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Liang, H. & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Corporate Donations and Shareholder Value," Discussion Paper 2017-013, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Masaru Inaba & Keisuke Otsu, 2017. "Regional Business Cycle and Growth Features of Japan," Studies in Economics 1705, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Juliane Begenau & Berardino Palazzo, 2017. "Firm Selection and Corporate Cash Holdings," NBER Working Papers 23249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Luisa Gagliardi & Simona Iammarino, 2017. "Innovation in risky markets. Multinational and domestic firms in the UK regions," Working Papers 37, Birkbeck Centre for Innovation Management Research, revised Mar 2017.
- Hie Joo Ahn & Ling Shao, 2017. "Precautionary On-the-Job Search over the Business Cycle," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-025, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).