Report NEP-BEC-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bischoff, Oliver & Buchwald, Achim, 2016. "Horizontal and Vertical Firm Networks, Corporate Performance and Product Market Competition," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145730, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Colonnello, Stefano, 2017. "Internal governance and creditor governance: Evidence from credit default swaps," IWH Discussion Papers 6/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Joel M. David & Venky Venkateswaran, 2017. "The Sources of Capital Misallocation," NBER Working Papers 23129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline Freund & Dario Sidhu, 2017. "Kicking a Crude Habit: Diversifying Away from Oil and Gas in the 21st Century," Working Paper Series WP17-3, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Camille Cornand & Rodolphe Dos Santos Ferreira, 2017. "Cooperation in a differentiated duopoly when information is dispersed: A beauty contest game with endogenous concern for coordination," Working Papers of BETA 2017-05, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Viete, Steffen & Erdsiek, Daniel, 2016. "Mobile information and communication technologies, flexible work organization and labor productivity: Firm-level evidence," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145624, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Buchholz, Manuel & Tonzer, Lena & Berner, Julian, 2016. "Asymmetric Investment Responses to Firm-Specific Uncertainty," VfS Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145563, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ugur, Mehmet & Trushin, Eshref & Solomon, Edna, 2016. "Inverted-U relationship between R&D intensity and survival: evidence on scale and complementarity effects in UK data," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 15510, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Schaefer, Daniel & Singleton, Carl, 2017. "Recent changes in British wage inequality: Evidence from firms and occupations," MPRA Paper 76744, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marchal, Léa & Nedoncelle, Clément, 2017. "How foreign-born workers foster exports," Kiel Working Papers 2071, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Kou, Kou & Kroll, Henning, 2017. "Innovation output and state ownership: Empirical evidence from China's listed firms," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 55, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).