Report NEP-BEC-2017-02-12This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Theodosios Dimopoulos & Hannes F. Wagner, 2012. "Corporate Governance and CEO Turnover Decisions," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-16, Swiss Finance Institute.
- MORITA, Hodaka & TANG, Cheng-Tao, 2017. "Asset Specificity, Human Capital Acquisition, and Labor Market Competition," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-42, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eric Mak & Aloysius Siow, 2017. "Occupational Choice and Matching in the Labor Market," Working Papers tecipa-577, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp, 2016. "Imports, supply chains, and firm productivity," WIDER Working Paper Series 090, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sotiris Blanas & Adnan Seric & Christian Viegelahn, 2017. "Jobs, FDI and Institutions in Sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 152465485, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Jimmy Saravia & Carlos Garcia & Paula Almonacid, 2016. "The Determinants of Systematic Risk: A Firm Lifecycle Perspective," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015299, Universidad EAFIT.
- Lynda Sanderson, 2016. "Barriers to Generating International Income: Evidence from the Business Operations Survey," Treasury Working Paper Series 16/04, New Zealand Treasury.
- Nathan Chappell & Isabell Sin, 2016. "The Effect of Trial Periods in Employment on Firm Hiring Behaviour," Treasury Working Paper Series 16/03, New Zealand Treasury.
- Alberto Plazzi & Walter N. Torous, 2016. "Does Corporate Governance Matter? Evidence from the AGR Governance Rating," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-54, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Molnarova, Zuzana & Molnárová, Zuzana & Reiter, Michael, 2016. "Business Cycles and the Propagation of Shocks in the Input-Output Network," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145804, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Benjamin Faber & Thibault Fally, 2017. "Firm Heterogeneity in Consumption Baskets: Evidence from Home and Store Scanner Data," NBER Working Papers 23101, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.