Report NEP-BEC-2017-01-01This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Brochet, Francois & Limbach, Peter & Schmid, Markus M. & Scholz-Daneshgari, Meik, 2019. "CEO tenure and firm value," CFR Working Papers 16-11, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2016. "Maximin and minimax strategies in symmetric oligopoly: Cournot and Bertrand," MPRA Paper 75837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mayer, Thierry & Melitz, Marc J. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2016. "Product mix and firm productivity responses to trade competition," CFS Working Paper Series 562, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Luca Savorelli & Jacob Seifert, 2016. "Spatial competition and social welfare in the presence of non-monotonic network effects," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201615, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 06 Jun 2017.
- Shonchoy, Abu S. & Tsubota, Kenmei, 2015. "Economic impact of political protests (strikes) on manufacturing firms : evidence from Bangladesh," IDE Discussion Papers 523, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Peri, Giovanni & Wright, Greg C., 2016. "Immigration, trade and productivity in services: Evidence from U.K. firms," CFS Working Paper Series 560, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Gidehag, Anton & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Recruiting for Small Business Growth: Micro-level Evidence," Ratio Working Papers 280, The Ratio Institute.
- Annette Schminke & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2016. "The impact of export promotion on export market entry," Working Paper Research 316, National Bank of Belgium.
- Hatzigeorgiou, Andreas & Karpaty, Patrik & Kneller, Richard & Lodefalk, Magnus, 2016. "Do Immigrants Spur Offshoring? Firm-Level Evidence," Working Papers 2016:7, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Crowley, M. & Song, H. & Meng, N., 2016. "Tariff Scares: Trade policy uncertainty and foreign market entry by Chinese firms," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1676, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Krenz, Astrid, 2016. "Firm structure and the location decision of German manufacturing firms: Evidence from official firm-level data," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 298, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.