Report NEP-BEC-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ayse Altiok-Yilmaz & Elif Akben-Selcuk, 2016. "Ceo Turnover And Financial Performance: Evidence From Turkey," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 4306657, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Broszeit, Sandra & Fritsch, Ursula & Görg, Holger & Laible, Marie-Christine, 2016. "Management Practices and Productivity in Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 10370, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Görg, Holger & Henze, Philipp & Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj & Kopasker, Daniel & Molana, Hassan & Montagna, Catia & Sjöholm, Fredrik, 2016. "Firm Size Distribution and Employment Fluctuations: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2016:32, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Hud, Martin & Koehler, Christian & Peters, Bettina, 2016. "Innovation, creative destruction and structural change: Firm-level evidence from European Countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-077, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Dachs, Bernhard & Hud, Martin & Koehler, Christian & Peters, Bettina, 2016. "Employment effects of innovations over the business cycle: Firm-level evidence from European countries," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-076, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Suedekum, Jens, 2016. "Distorted monopolistic competition," DICE Discussion Papers 237, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lisa Chauvet & Marin Ferry, 2016. "Taxation, infrastructure, and firm performance in developing countries," WIDER Working Paper Series 103, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Lorenz Kueng & Nicholas Li & Mu-Jeung Yang, 2016. "The Impact of Emerging Market Competition on Innovation and Business Strategy," NBER Working Papers 22840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lars Kuehn & David Schreindorfer & Cedric Ehouarne, 2016. "Misallocation Cycles," 2016 Meeting Papers 1482, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Südekum, Jens, 2016. "Distorted monopolistic competition," CEPR Discussion Papers 11642, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Beth Anne Wilson, "undated". "Movements of Wages over the Business Cycle: An Intra-Firm View," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 1997-01, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Georgi Burlakov, 2016. "Why Mixed Qualities May Not Survive at Equilibrium: The Case of Vertical Product Differentiation," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp569, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Jang-Shee Barry Lin, 2016. "Corporate Leverage, Firm Characteristics and Financial Crisis," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5306914, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Harry DeAngelo & Andrei S. Gonçalves & René M. Stulz, 2016. "Corporate Deleveraging," NBER Working Papers 22828, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daudi Pascal & Leif Atle Beisland & Roy Mersland, 2016. "The origin of CEOs and its influence on microfinance performance and risk-taking," Working Papers CEB 16-046, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ellul, Andrew & Wang, Cong & Zhang, Kuo, 2016. "Labor Unemployment Risk and CEO Incentive Compensation," CEPR Discussion Papers 11634, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalia Ramondo & Lindsay Oldenski & Stefania Garetto, 2016. "The Dynamics of Multinational Activity: Evidence from U.S. Firms," 2016 Meeting Papers 1431, Society for Economic Dynamics.