Report NEP-BEC-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eran Yashiv, 2016. "Aggregate Hiring and the Value of Jobs Along the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers 1637, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Item repec:nfi:nfiwps:2016-wp-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henrekson, Magnus & Lyssarides, Odd, 2016. "The Social Background of Elite Executives: The Swedish Case," Working Paper Series 1138, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Parker, Miles, 2016. "How exporters set prices: evidence from a large behavioural survey," Working Paper Series 1974, European Central Bank.
- Vanessa Alviarez & Andrei A. Levchenko & Javier Cravino, 2016. "The Growth of Multinational Firms in the Great Recession," Working Papers 654, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Gamberoni, Elisa & Gradeva, Katerina & Weber, Sebastian, 2016. "Firm responses to employment subsidies: a regression discontinuity approach to the 2012 Spanish labour market reform," Working Paper Series 1970, European Central Bank.
- Ioannis Pinopoulos, 2016. "Vertical integration and upstream horizontal mergers," Discussion Paper Series 2016_03, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2016.
- Stephen P. Ferris & Reza Houston & David Javakhadze, 2016. "It’s a Sweetheart of a Deal: Political Connections and Corporate- Federal Contracting," NFI Working Papers 2016-WP-03, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute, revised Aug 2018.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Kimura, Fukunari & Laksanapanyakul, Nuttawut, 2016. "Firm-level trade creation and diversion of regional trade agreements in Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 621, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Javier Changoluisa & Michael Fritsch, 2016. "New Business Formation and Incumbents' Perception of Competitive Pressure," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-019, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Goedhuys, Micheline & Mohnen, Pierre & Taha, Tamer, 2016. "Corruption, innovation and firm growth: Firm-level evidence from Egypt and Tunisia," MERIT Working Papers 056, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Werle, Nick, 2015. "A microeconomic model of opportunistic financial crimes: prosecutorial strategy when firms are too big to jail," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68261, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Licandro, Omar, 2016. "Firm Dynamics in the Neoclassical Growth Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 11593, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Philip Ushchev & Yves Zenou, 2016. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," Working Papers 2016.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paul W. Dobson & Sang-Hyun Kim & Hao Lan, 2016. "Identifying Price-Leadership Structures in Oligopoly," Working papers 2016rwp-99, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.