Report NEP-BEC-2016-09-18This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bell, Brian & Van Reenen, John, 2016. "CEO pay and the rise of relative performance contracts:a question of governance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67674, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emmanuele Bobbio, 2016. "Tax evasion, firm dynamics and growth," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 357, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Moxnes, Andreas & Saito, Yukiko U., 2016. "Production networks, geography and firm performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67664, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- António Brandão & Joana Pinho, 2016. "Productivity shocks in a union-duopoly model," FEP Working Papers 576, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paul Gompers & William Gornall & Steven N. Kaplan & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2016. "How Do Venture Capitalists Make Decisions?," NBER Working Papers 22587, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tan, Yong, 2016. "The Impact of Demand Shocks on Firm-Level Offshoring Behavior: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 73734, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Menzio & Mikhail Golosov, 2016. "Agency Business Cycles," 2016 Meeting Papers 740, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jenifer Piesse & Dragana Radicic & Allan Webster, 2016. "Did EU accession improve efficiency of firms from transitional countries?," BAFES Working Papers BAFES03, Department of Accounting, Finance & Economic, Bournemouth University.
- Mayer, Thierry & Melitz, Marc J. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P., 2016. "Product mix and firm productivity responses to trade competition," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67678, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Toshihiro Okubo & Tetsuji Okazaki & Eiichi Tomiura, 2016. "Industrial cluster policy and transaction networks: Evidence from firm-level data in Japan," Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series 2016-019, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University.
- Andrea Linarello & Andrea Petrella, 2016. "Productivity and reallocation: evidence from the universe of Italian firms," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 353, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.