Report NEP-BEC-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Orefice, 2016. "Let's Try Next Door: Technical Barriers to Trade and Multi-destination Firms," Working Papers 2016-18, CEPII research center.
- Derek Neal & Gadi Barlevy, 2016. "Allocating Effort and Talent in Professional Labor Markets," 2016 Meeting Papers 492, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lojak, Benjamin, 2016. "Sentiment-driven investment, non-linear corporate debt dynamics and co-existing business cycle regimes," BERG Working Paper Series 112, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Bartram, Söhnke M. & Brown, Gregory W. & Stulz, René M., 2016. "Why does idiosyncratic risk increase with market risk?," CFS Working Paper Series 533, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Tan, Zhibo & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2016. "Does female labor scarcity encourage innovation?: Evidence from Chinaâ€™s gender imbalance:," IFPRI discussion papers 1540, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Eugene Beaulieu & Shan Wan, "undated". "International Technology Diffusion via Goods Trade: Theory and Evidence from China," Working Papers 2016-38, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 12 Aug 2016.
- Nguyen, Huong, 2016. "Does Proximity to Foreign Invested Firms Stimulate Productivity Growth of Domestic Firms? Firm-level Evidence from Vietnam," Papers 1001, World Trade Institute.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc Melitz & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2016. "Product Mix and Firm Productivity Responses to Trade Competition," Working Papers 2016-17, CEPII research center.
- Samira Barzin & Sabine D'Costa & Daniel Graham, 2016. "A Pseudo-Panel Approach to Estimating Dynamic Effects of Road Infrastructure Provision on Firm Performance in a Developing Country Context," Working Papers 69, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Kelle, Markus, 2016. "Wage growth, urbanization, and firm characteristics: Evidence for Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 631, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Joachim Wagner, 2016. "The Lumpiness of German Exports and Imports of Goods," Working Paper Series in Economics 359, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Mateja Gabrijelčič & Uroš Herman & Andreja Lenarčič, 2016. "Firm Performance and (Foreign) Debt Financing before and during the Crisis: Evidence from Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 15, European Stability Mechanism.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Business Cycle Accounting: Bulgaria after the introduction of the currency board arrangement (1999-2014)," EconStor Preprints 144816, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.