Report NEP-BEC-2016-07-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2016. "Growing by learning: firm-level evidence on the size-productivity nexus," Working Papers 1613, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Damiani, Mirella & Ricci, Andrea, 2016. "Training, quality of management and firm level bargaining," MPRA Paper 72209, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Uguccioni, 2016. "Firm-level Total Factor Productivity Growth: Canadian Freight Railways, 1986 to 2009," CSLS Research Reports 2016-08, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Lara Abdel Fattah & Sylvain Barthélémy & Nadine Levratto & Benjamin Trempont, 2016. "Post-reorganization survival: a semi-parametric and non-parametric analysis of firm characteristics," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-22, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Prasenjit Banerjee & Rupayan Pal & Jason F. Shogren, 2016. "Honor and stigma in mechanisms for environmental protection," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-017, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Joseph P. Hughes & Loretta J. Mester & Choon-Geol Moon, 2016. "Measuring Agency Costs and the Value of Investment Opportunities of U.S. Bank Holding Companies with Stochastic Frontier Estimation," Departmental Working Papers 201605, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Search and matching frictions and business cycle fluctuations in Bulgaria," EconStor Preprints 142336, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- He, Ming & Chen, Yang & Schramm, Ronald M., 2016. "Agglomeration and Technological Spillovers: Firm-Level Evidence from China's Electric Apparatus Industry," RIEI Working Papers 2016-02, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Michel Dumont & Chantal Kegels, 2016. "Working Paper 06-16 - Young Firms and Industry Dynamics in Belgium," Working Papers 1606, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Dionne, Georges & Gueyie, Jean-Pierre & Mnasri, Mohamed, 2016. "Dynamic Corporate Risk Management: Motivations and Real Implications," Working Papers 16-2, HEC Montreal, Canada Research Chair in Risk Management, revised 08 Aug 2018.
- Noritaka Kudoh & Hiroaki Miyamoto & Masaru Sasaki, 2016. "Employment and hours over the business cycle in a model with search frictions," Working Papers SDES-2016-9, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jun 2016.