Report NEP-BEC-2016-06-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juthamon Sithipolvanichgul, 2016. "Enterprise Risk Management Measurement Method," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3605462, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Michele Polo, 2016. "Entry Games and Free Entry Equilibria," IEFE Working Papers 87, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Beck, Thorsten & Degryse, Hans & De Haas, Ralph & van Horen, Neeltje, 2014. "When arm’s length is too far. Relationship banking over the business cycle," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Berlemann, Michael & Jahn, Vera, 2015. "Regional importance of Mittelstand firms and innovation performance," Beiträge zur Jahrestagung 2015 (Bayreuth) 140884, Verein für Socialpolitik, Ausschuss für Wirtschaftssysteme und Institutionenökonomik.
- Hasan, Iftekhar & Kobeissi, Nada & Liu, Liuling & Wang, Haizhi, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility and firm financial performance: the mediating role of productivity," Research Discussion Papers 7/2016, Bank of Finland.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2016. "For God's sake. The impact of religious proximity on firms' exports," Working Papers 418, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Rupayan Pal & Marcella Scrimitore, 2016. "Tacit collusion and market concentration under network effects," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-010, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Pierfederico Asdrubali & Simone Signore, 2015. "The Economic Impact of EU Guarantees on Credit to SMEs Evidence from CESEE Countries," European Economy - Discussion Papers 2015 - 002, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Willems, Bert & Zwart, Gijsbert, 2016. "Regulatory Holidays and Optimal Network Expansion," Discussion Paper 2016-015, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Rolf FÃ¤re & Xinju He & Sungko Li & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2016. "A Unifying Framework for Farrell Efficiency Measurement Coherent with Profit-maximizing Principle," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052016, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- He, Xi, 2016. "Food Price, Firm Productivity and Market Structure in Indonesian Food and Beverages Industry," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235347, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sara Biancini & David Ettinger, 2016. "Vertical Integration and Downstream Collusion," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2016-09, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.