Report NEP-BEC-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caroline Mothe & Thu Nguyen Nguyen Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015. "Complementarities in organizational innovation practices: evidence from French industrial firms Complementarities in organizational innovation practices: evidence from French industrial firms," Post-Print hal-01293802, HAL.
- Bender, Stefan & Bloom, Nicholas & Card, David & Van Reenen, John & Wolter, Stefanie, 2016. "Management Practices, Workforce Selection,and Productivity," CEPR Discussion Papers 11187, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- L. Kamran Bilir & Eduardo Morales, 2016. "Innovation in the Global Firm," NBER Working Papers 22160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lionel Fontagné & Gianluca Santoni, 2015. "Firm Level Allocative Inefficiency: Evidence from France," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299818, HAL.
- Tommaso Ciarli & Marco Valente, 2016. "The Complex Interactions between Economic Growth and Market Concentration in a Model of Structural Change," SPRU Working Paper Series 2016-06, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Jacopo Ponticelli & Leonardo S. Alencar, 2016. "Court Enforcement, Bank Loans and Firm Investment: evidence from a bankruptcy reform in Brazil," Working Papers Series 425, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen & Huidan Huidan Lin & Joana Pereira & Petia Topalova & Rima Turk, 2016. "Gender Diversity in Senior Positions and Firm Performance; Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 16/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Itzhak Ben-David & Justin Birru & Andrea Rossi, 2016. "Industry Familiarity and Trading: Evidence from the Personal Portfolios of Industry Insiders," NBER Working Papers 22115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul-Olivier KLEIN & Laurent WEILL, 2016. "Why Do Companies Issue Sukuk?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Jed Armstrong & Günes Kamber & Özer Karagedikli, 2016. "Developing a labour utilisation composite index for New Zealand," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2016/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Bogdan Genchev & Julie Holland Mortimer, 2016. "Empirical Evidence on Conditional Pricing Practices," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 908, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Maurice J.G. Bun & Leo Huberts, 2016. "The impact of performance pay on sales and fundraising," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 16-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- Amiti, Mary & Itskhoki, Oleg & Konings, Jozef, 2016. "International shocks and domestic prices: how large are strategic complementarities?," Staff Reports 771, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Vu, Hoang Nam & Doan, Quang Hung, 2015. "Innovation and Performance of Enterprises: The Case of SMEs in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giessner, S.R., 2016. "Organisational mergers: a behavioural perspective on identity management," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2016-067-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..