Report NEP-BEC-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandra Bonfiglioli & Rosario Crinò & Gino Gancia, 2015. "Trade, finance and endogenous firm heterogeneity," Economics Working Papers 1502, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jul 2017.
- Chowdhury, Biplob & Dungey, Mardi & Pham, Thu Phuong, 2014. "The impact of post-IPO changes in corporate governance mechanisms on firm performance: evidence from young Australian firms," Working Papers 2014-11, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 24 Sep 2014.
- Costas Arkolakis & Sharat Ganapati & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2016. "The Extensive Margin of Exporting Products: A Firm-level Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2028, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Marina-Eliza Spaliara & Serafeim Tsoukas, 2015. "Firm survival, uncertainty and financial frictions: Is there a financial uncertainty accelerator?," Working Papers 2015_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Luckstead, Jeff & Devadoss, Stephen, 2015. "Impacts of TTIP on Processed Food Trade under Monopolistic Competition and Firm Heterogeneity," 2016 Allied Social Science Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 3-5, 2016, San Francisco, California 212817, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Mikel Casares, 2015. "Entry and exit in recent US business cycles," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 1503, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Sealy-Oâ€™Donnell, Sue, 2015. "Backstage â€“ the play within a play: Utilising a dramaturgical metaphor to consider the rapid development of team culture in short-term stage crews," MBA Research Papers 4935, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Management.
- Fitzgerald, Doireann & Haller, Stephanie & Yedid-Levi, Yaniv, 2016. "How Exporters Grow," Staff Report 524, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Heerman, Kari & Sheldon, Ian, 2015. "Eco-Labeling and Gains from Agricultural and Food Trade: A Ricardian Approach," Proceedings Issues, 2014: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida 229236, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Akgul, Zeynep, 2015. "Firm Heterogeneity, Non-Tariff Measures, and International Trade Agreements: The Case of US-EU TTIP Agreement on Beef Trade," Proceedings Issues, 2014: Trade and Societal Well-Being, December 13-15, 2015, Clearwater Beach, Florida 229329, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Frédéric Dobruszkes & Anne Graham, 2016. "Air transport liberalisation and airline network dynamics: Investigating the complex relationships," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/224517, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nguyen, P. A. & Ishihara, K. & Wühr, M. & Mitchison, T. J., "undated". "Pronuclear migration: no attachment? No union, but a futile cycle!," Working Paper 165996, Harvard University OpenScholar.