Report NEP-BEC-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryan A. Decker & John Haltiwanger & Ron S. Jarmin & Javier Miranda, 2015. "Where Has All the Skewness Gone? The Decline in High-Growth (Young) Firms in the U.S," Working Papers 15-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Charu Grover & Sangeeta Bansal, "undated". "Imperfect Certification under Cournot Duopoly," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-03, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Ravichandran, Archana & Bhaduri, Saumitra, 2015. "Diversification and firm performance: A study of Indian manufacturing firms," MPRA Paper 68013, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Guiso & Luigi Pistaferri & Fabiano Schivardi, 2015. "Learning Entrepreneurship from other Entrepreneurs?," EIEF Working Papers Series 1512, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Nov 2015.
- Sonia Mukherjee, "undated". "The Role of Services in Enhancing Indian Manufacturing Exports: A Firm Level Analysis, 2000-01 to 2011-12," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 15-08, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Ana Cristina Soares & Antoine Berthou & Emmanuel Dhyne & Matteo Bugamelli & Ana-Maria Cazacu & Calin-Vlad Demian & Peter Harasztosi & Tibor Lalinsky & Jaanika Meriküll & Filippo Oropallo, 2015. "Assessing European Firms’ Exports and Productivity Distributions: The CompNet Trade Module," Working Papers w201513, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Giovanna Magnani & Antonella Zucchella & Dinorà Eliete Floriani, 2015. "Relativity and asymmetry in distance. The role of strategic distance in the internationalization decisions of Brazilian and Italian firms," DEM Working Papers Series 111, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Laura Alfaro & Pol Antras & Davin Chor & Paola Conconi, 2015. "Internalizing Global Value Chains: A Firm-Level Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-29, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Chris Higson & Sean Holly, 2015. "Operating Leverage over the Business Cycle," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1535, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Francesco Manaresi, 2015. "Net employment growth by firm size and age in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 298, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Crescenzi, Riccardo & Gagliardi, Luisa, 2015. "Moving people with ideas - innovation inter-regional mobility and firm heterogeneity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64509, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlos S. García & Jimmy A. Saravia & David A. Yepes, 2015. "The weighted average cost of capital over the lifecycle of the firm: is the overinvestment problem of mature firms intensified by a higher WACC?," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 014082, Universidad EAFIT.
- Ferran Armada Ramírez, 2015. "European Energy Market Integration: Efficiency Improvements in Electricity Producing Firms," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/331, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Shawn Chen, 2015. "Shifts of Distortion and Corruption over Local Political Cycles in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 15-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Koska, Onur A. & Staehler, Frank, 2014. "Optimal Acquisition Strategies in Unknown Territories," MPRA Paper 68196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hanousek, Jan & Shamshur, Anastasiya & Tresl, Jiri, 2015. "Is bread gained by deceit sweet to a man? Corruption and firm efficiency," CEPR Discussion Papers 10951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cristina Fernández & Aitor Lacuesta & José Manuel Montero & Alberto Urtasun, 2015. "Heterogeneity of markups at the firm level and changes during the great recession: the case of spain," Working Papers 1536, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.