Report NEP-BEC-2015-03-27This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Albanesi, Stefania & Olivetti, Claudia & Prados, María José, 2015. "Gender and dynamic agency: theory and evidence on the compensation of top executives," Staff Reports 718, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Buchwald, Achim & Hottenrott, Hanna, 2015. "Women on the board and executive duration: Evidence for European listed firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Yue-Yang Chen & Hui-Ling Huang, 2014. "Conceptualizing and Developing Alignment Model between Business Strategy and Knowledge Management Strategy," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0201375, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Giannetti, Caterina, 2015. "Debt concentration of European Firms," MPRA Paper 63002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas Berman & Vincent Rebeyrol & Vincent Vicard, 2015. "Demand learning and firm dynamics: evidence from exporters," IHEID Working Papers 03-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Nina Ponikvar & Katja Zajc Kej?ar & Darja Peljhan, 2014. "Financial constraints and modes of market exit in Slovenian manufacturing and service firms," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0300069, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dalgic, Basak & Fazlioglu, Burcu & Gasiorek, Michael, 2015. "Costs of trade and self-selection into exporting and importing: The case of Turkish manufacturing firms," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-17, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Rifat Kamasak & Meltem Yavuz, 2014. "Organisational routines may not be effective for the emerging market firms," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0200686, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Nicolas Berman & Alan Asprilla & Olivier Cadot & Mélise Jaud, 2015. "Pricing-to-market, Trade Policy, and Market Power," IHEID Working Papers 04-2015, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Juan Carlos Suárez Serrato & Owen Zidar, 2015. "Who benefits from state corporate tax cuts? A local labour markets approach with heterogeneous firms," Working Papers 1502, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Lorenzo Burlon, 2015. "Ownership networks and aggregate volatility," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1004, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eunjung Hyun, 2014. "Going Global? City-Based Status, Mimicry, And Expansion Path Idiosyncrasy In The Diffusion Of A Global Identity Among U.S. Law Firms, 1980-2011," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 0701865, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Becht, Marco & Polo, Andrea & Rossi, Stefano, 2015. "Does Mandatory Shareholder Voting Prevent Bad Acquisitions?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10506, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- James Lake & Maia K. Linask, 2015. "Could tariffs be pro-cyclcial?," Departmental Working Papers 1502, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Falk, Martin & Hagsten, Eva, 2015. "Export behaviour of SMEs in the Swedish computer service industry," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-14, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).