Report NEP-BEC-2014-11-17This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huric Larsen, Jesper Fredborg, 2014. "A note on the effect of consumer protection requirements on firm strategy," MPRA Paper 58585, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "Firm age and the margins of international trade: Comparable evidence from five European countries," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 376, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Emmanuel Dhyne & Amil Petrin & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2014. "Import competition, productivity and multi-product firms," Working Paper Research 268, National Bank of Belgium.
- Kang, Youngho & Chang, Jieun, 2014. "Instrumental Variable Estimates of the Effect of Management Practices on Firm Performance in Korean Firms," MPRA Paper 58834, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hildenbrand, Andreas & Duran, Mihael, 2014. "The Role of Managerial Work in Market Performance: A Monopoly Model with Team Production," MPRA Paper 58594, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsukasa MATSUURA & Tomohiko NODA, 2013. "The Development of Human Resource Management and its Effect on Turnover Rate in Family Firm(in Japanese)," Economic Analysis, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 186, pages 139-160, January.
- Jan De Loecker & Catherine Fuss & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2014. "International competition and firm performance : Evidence from Belgium," Working Paper Research 269, National Bank of Belgium.
- Miao, Jianjun & Wang, Pengfei & Zha, Tao, 2014. "Liquidity Premia, Price-Rent Dynamics, and Business Cycles," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2014-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Balkan, Binnur & Tumen, Semih, 2014. "Firm-Size Wage Gaps along the Formal-Informal Divide: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 58565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marvao, Catarina, 2014. "The EU Leniency Programme and Recidivism," SITE Working Paper Series 27, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics.
- Honami Sakaguchi & Michiyuki Yagi & Katsuhiko Kokubu, 2014. "How do firms disclose environmental information on climate change in aspects of both business risks and opportunities?," Discussion Papers 2014-31, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Katharina Eck & Stephan Huber, 2014. "Product Sophistication and Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 340, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Amin, Mohammad & Islam, Asif, 2014. "Does mandating nondiscrimination in hiring practices influence women's employment ? evidence using firm-level data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7076, The World Bank.