Report NEP-BEC-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tinh Doan & Son Nguyen & Tuyen Tran & Huong Vu & Steven Lim, 2014. "Does Rising Import Competition Harm Local Firm Productivity in Less Advanced Economies? Evidence from Vietnam's Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers in Economics 14/09, University of Waikato.
- Tatiana Didier & Ross Levine & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2014. "Capital Market Financing, Firm Growth, Firm Size Distribution," NBER Working Papers 20336, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paolo Seri & Tommaso Ciarli, 2014. "Regional structural change and small firms’ adaptabilities: Evidence from Italian firm-level data," Working Papers 1403, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
- Satoh, Atsuhiro & Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2014. "Relative profit maximization in asymmetric oligopoly," MPRA Paper 57598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_44 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Seri, 2014. "The role of proximity in retrospective: organizations, ICT and human resources in Italian traditional districts’ firms," Working Papers 1404, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2014.
- Desislava Dikova & Andreja Jaklic & Anze Burger & Aliaz Kuncic, 2014. "Export diversity or focus? What strategy is best for first-time internationalizing SMEs from an emerging market?," Working Papers/Institute for International Business iibp1, Institute for International Business.
- Andrew Ellul & Marco Pagano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2014. "Employment and Wage Insurance within Firms: Worldwide Evidence," CSEF Working Papers 369, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 16 Sep 2017.
- J. Carluccio & D. Fougère & E. Gautier, 2014. "Trade, Wages, and Collective Bargaining: Evidence from France," Working papers 498, Banque de France.
- Bob Thompson & Steph Yates, 2013. "Property and Asset Management in United Kingdom:The REMark study," ERES eres2013_314, European Real Estate Society (ERES).