Report NEP-BEC-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BjÖrn Ohl & Taneli Mäkinen, 2014. "Information acquisition and learning from prices over the business cycle," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 176, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140055 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kodongo, Odongo & Mokoaleli-Mokoteli, Thabang & Maina, Leonard, 2014. "Capital structure, profitability and firm value: panel evidence of listed firms in Kenya," MPRA Paper 57116, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiocco, Raffaele & Gilli, Mario, 2014. "Bargaining and collusion in a regulatory relationship," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 466, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Cardamone, Paola & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2014. "Do firms benefit from university research? Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 57034, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gomes, Pedro Maia & Kuehn, Zoë, 2014. "Human Capital and the Size Distribution of Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 8268, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sophia Chen, 2014. "Financial Constraints, Intangible Assets, and Firm Dynamics: Theory and Evidence," IMF Working Papers 14/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Kashcheeva, Mila & Tsui, Kevin K., 2014. "The effects of international politics on oil-exporting developing countries," IDE Discussion Papers 459, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Giammario Impullitti & Julien Prat, 2014. "Firm Dynamics and Residual Inequality in Open Economies," Discussion Papers 2014/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Kashcheeva, Mila & Tsui, Kevin K., 2014. "Why do oil importers diversify their import sources politically? : evidence from U.S. firm-level data," IDE Discussion Papers 458, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Flach, Lisandra & Irlacher, Michael, 2014. "Product versus Process: Innovation Strategies of Multi-Product Firms," Discussion Papers in Economics 21022, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caroline Mothe & Uyen T. Nguyen-Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2014. "Are organizational innovation practices complements or substitutes for technological innovation performance?," Working Papers of BETA 2014-12, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2014. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Discussion Papers in Economics 20977, University of Munich, Department of Economics.