Report NEP-BEC-2014-06-22This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hernandez, Pedro J., 2013. "A Note on the Link between Firm Size and Exports," MPRA Paper 56726, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessia LO TURCO & Daniela MAGGIONI, 2014. "On firms' product space evolution: the role of firm and local product relatedness," Working Papers 402, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Dixon, Jay & Rollin, Anne-Marie, 2014. "The Distribution of Employment Growth Rates in Canada: The Role of High-Growth and Rapidly Shrinking Firms," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2014091e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Petr Sedlacek & Vincent Sterk, 2014. "The Growth Potential of Startups over the Business Cycle," Discussion Papers 1403, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Rebecca Riley & Chiara Rosazza Bondibene & Garry Young, 2013. "Productivity Dynamics in the Great Stagnation: Evidence from British businesses," Discussion Papers 1407, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM), revised Apr 2014.
- A. R. Lamorgese & A. Linarello & Frederic Warzynski, 2014. "Free Trade Agreements and Firm-Product Markups in Chilean Manufacturing," Economics Working Papers 2014-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bjuggren, Carl Magnus, 2014. "Sensitivity to Shocks and Implicit Employment Protection in Family Firms," Working Paper Series 1028, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Suleyman Hilmi Kal & Nuran Arslaner & Ferhat Arslaner, 2014. "Inflation Dynamics and Business Cycles," Working Paper 19, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.
- Loréa Baïada-Hirèche & Lionel Garreau, 2014. "Exploring the dynamics of ethical judgment : the sensemaking-based evolution model," Post-Print halshs-01009708, HAL.
- Wouter Den Haan, 2014. "Inventories and the Role of Goods-Market Frictions for Business Cycles," Discussion Papers 1402, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Oliver Levine & Missaka Warusawitharana, 2014. "Finance and Productivity Growth: Firm-level Evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).