Report NEP-BEC-2014-05-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hien Thu Tran & Enrico Santarelli & Enrico Zaninotto, 2014. "Efficiency or Bounded Rationality? Drivers of Firm Diversification Strategies in Vietnam," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/04, Department of Economics and Management.
- Jonathan B. Berk & Jules H. van Binsbergen & Binying Liu, 2014. "Matching Capital and Labor," NBER Working Papers 20138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Mohammadi, Ali & Lamastra, Cristina Rossi, 2014. "Innovative business models for high-tech entrepreneurial ventures: the organizational design challenges," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 366, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- MArco Bee & Massimo Riccaboni & Stefano Schiavo, 2014. "Where Gibrat meets Zipf: Scale and Scope of French Firms," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/03, Department of Economics and Management.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2014. "Extensive Margins of Imports and Profitability: First Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 363, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Christos Bilanakos & Colin P. Green & John S. Heywood & Nikolaos Theodoropoulos, 2014. "Do Dominant Firms Provide More Training?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 06-2014, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Rey Dang & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Does Board Gender Diversity Make a Difference? New Evidence from Quantile Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2014-297, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Hideaki Hirata & M. Ayhan Kose & Chris Otrok, "undated". "Regionalization vs. Globalization," Working Paper 164456, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Renaud Coulomb & Marc Sangnier, 2014. "The Impact of Political Majorities on Firm Value: Do Electoral Promises or Friendship Connections Matter?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00990241, HAL.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2014. "Rethinking Deindustrialization," Economics Working Papers 2014-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Giuseppe Berlingieri, 2014. "Outsourcing and the shift from manufacturing to services," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 413, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Cristhian Seminario & Edgar Salgado & Eduardo Morón, 2013. "Regional Financial Development and Firm Growth in Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 82162, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Wolfgang Lechthaler & Mariya Mileva, 2014. "Smoothing the adjustment to trade liberalization," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 61, WWWforEurope.
- Vitor Miguel Ribeiro, 2014. "Strategic delegation in two-sided markets," FEP Working Papers 536, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ifft, Jennifer, 2014. "Farmland Markets and Farm Business Finances," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2014 168413, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Lohse, Tim & Pascalau, Razvan & Thomann, Christian, 2014. "Public Enforcement of Securities Market Rules: Resource-based evidence from the Securities Exchange Commission," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 364, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.