Report NEP-BEC-2013-12-15This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Melitz & Thierry Mayer & Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano, "undated". "Market Size, Competition, and the Product Mix of Exporters," Working Paper 64736, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Marc Melitz & Stephen Redding, "undated". "New Trade Models, New Welfare Implications," Working Paper 65406, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Roman Kraussl & Stefan Krause, 2013. "Has Europe Been Catching Up? An Industry Level Analysis of Venture Capital Success over 1985-2009," LSF Research Working Paper Series 13-6, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Item repec:cep:stieop:49 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Povilas Lastauskas, 2013. "Europe's Revolving Doors: Import Competition and Endogenous Firm Entry Institutions," Kiel Advanced Studies Working Papers 464, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr & Roberto Hernan-Gonzalez & Praveen Kujal, 2013. "The Relative Efficacy of Price Announcements and Express Communication for Collusion: Experimental Findings," Working Papers 13-30, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Francis, Bill B. & Hasan, Iftekhar & Zhu Yun, 2013. "Managerial style and bank loan contracting," Research Discussion Papers 29/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Jienwatcharamongkhol, Viroj, 2013. "Effects of Productivity and Import on Firm-Level Export," Ratio Working Papers 225, The Ratio Institute.
- Marc Melitz & Saso Polanec, 2014. "Dynamic Olley-Pakes Productivity Decomposition with Entry and Exit," Working Paper 33758, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Heinz Hollenstein & Tobias Stucki, 2013. "Determinants of Internationalisation - Do they Differ among Sectors and Business Functions?," KOF Working papers 13-348, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Backman, Mikaela & Kohlhase, Janet, 2013. "The Influence of Diversity on the Formation, Survival and Growth of New Firms," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 337, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Ioannis Bournakis & Sushanta Mallick & David Kernohan & Dimitris A.Tsouknidis, 2013. "Measuring Firm-Level Productivity Convergence in the UK: The Role of Taxation and R&D Investment," Working Papers 45, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Batlome Janjgava, 2013. "Free Entry and Social Efficiency under Unknown Demand Parameters," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp495, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.