Report NEP-BEC-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kohler, Wilhelm & Smolka, Marcel, 2013. "Global sourcing and firm selection," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 63, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/420932 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Cosar, A. Kerem & Guner, Nezih & Tybout, James, 2013. "Firm Dynamics, Job Turnover, and Wage Distributions in an Open Economy," IZA Discussion Papers 7718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stephan Brunow & Valentina Nafts, 2013. "What types of firms tend to be more innovative: A study on Germany," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013021, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- C. Kirabo Jackson & Henry S. Schneider, 2013. "Reducing Moral Hazard in Employment Relationships: Experimental Evidence on Managerial Control and Performance Pay," NBER Working Papers 19645, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/387876 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vu, Tam Bang & Noy, Ilan, 2013. "Natural disasters and firms in Vietnam," Working Paper Series 3063, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/388627 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & William F. Lincoln, 2013. "Skilled Immigration and the Employment Structures of U.S. Firms," Harvard Business School Working Papers 14-040, Harvard Business School.
- Picchio, Matteo & Staffolani, Stefano, 2013. "Does Apprenticeship Improve Job Opportunities? A Regression Discontinuity Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 7719, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sébastien Gand & Mathias Béjean, 2013. "Organizing sustainable democratic firms: processes of regeneration as the design of new models of cooperation," Post-Print hal-00881721, HAL.