Report NEP-BEC-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter Arendorf Bache & Anders Laugesen, 2013. "Monotone Comparative Statics for the Industry Composition," Economics Working Papers 2013-10, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Julia Friesen & Konstantin Wacker, 2013. "Do Financially Constrained Firms Suffer from More Intense Competition by the Informal Sector? Firm-Level Evidence from the World Bank Enterprise Surveys," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 139, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00823521 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew D. Paciorek, 2013. "The long and the short of household formation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Charlotte Christiansen & Jonas Nygaard Eriksen & Stig V. Møller, 2013. "Forecasting US Recessions: The Role of Sentiments," CREATES Research Papers 2013-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Khan, A. & Peeters, R.J.A.P., 2013. "Imitation by price and quantity setting firms in a differentiated market," Research Memorandum 022, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Mark L. Egan & Casey B. Mulligan & Tomas J. Philipson, 2013. "Adjusting National Accounting for Health: Is the Business Cycle Countercyclical?," NBER Working Papers 19058, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Nicholas Bloom & William R. Kerr, 2013. "Innovation, Reallocation and Growth," CEP Discussion Papers dp1216, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Svend Rasmussen, 2013. "A model for the optimal risk management of (farm) firms," IFRO Working Paper 2013/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.