Report NEP-BEC-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tåg, Joacim & Åstebro, Thomas & Thompson, Peter, 2013. "Hierarchies, the Small Firm Effect, and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Swedish Microdata," Working Paper Series 954, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Oxelheim, Lars & Randoy, Trond, 2013. "Globalization of Monitoring Practices: The Case of American Influences on the Dismissal Risk of European CEOs," Working Paper Series 958, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ralf Bebenroth & Martin Hemmert, 2013. "Are Emerging Market Multinationals Milking Their Cross Border Acquisition Targets? A Study of Inbound Japanese and Korean M&As," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-06, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Monarch, Ryan & Park, Jooyoun & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh, 2013. "Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata," Working Papers 635, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Flora BELLONE & KIYOTA Kozo & MATSUURA Toshiyuki & Patrick MUSSO & Lionel NESTA, 2013. "International Productivity Gaps and the Export Status of Firms: Evidence from France and Japan," Discussion papers 13011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hattori, Keisuke & Yoshikawa, Takeshi, 2013. "Free Entry and Social Inefficiency under Co-opetition," MPRA Paper 44816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luis Garicano & Claire LeLarge & John Van Reenen, 2013. "Firm Size Distortions and the Productivity Distribution: Evidence from France," NBER Working Papers 18841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Jiasu Lei & Xiaodan Yu, 2013. "Institutional Change and Productivity Growth in China's Manufacturing 1998-2007: the Microeconomics of Creative Restructuring," LEM Papers Series 2013/07, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Isil Erel & Yeejin Jang & Michael S. Weisbach, 2013. "Do Acquisitions Relieve Target Firms' Financial Constraints?," NBER Working Papers 18840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Schoder, 2013. "Credit vs. demand constraints: the determinants of US firm-level investment over the business cycles from 1977 to 2011," IMK Working Paper 106-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.