Report NEP-BEC-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John B. Donaldson & Natalia Gershun & Marc P. Giannoni, 2009. "Some Unpleasant General Equilibrium Implications of Executive Incentive Compensation Contracts," NBER Working Papers 15165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harald Oberhofer, 2009. "Firm growth, European industry dynamics and domestic business cycles," Working Papers 2009-18, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Vasyl Golosnoy & Jens Hogrefe, 2009. "Sequential Methodology for Signaling Business Cycle Turning Points," Kiel Working Papers 1528, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Bianchi, Javier, 2009. "Overborrowing and Systemic Externalities in the Business Cycle," MPRA Paper 16270, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Balcaen & J. Buyze & H. Ooghe, 2009. "Financial distress and firm exit: determinants of involuntary exits, voluntary liquidations and restructuring exits," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/598, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Alireza Naghavi, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity, Contract Enforcement, and the Industry Dynamics of Offshoring," Working Papers 2009.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Etienne Billette de Villemeur & Laurent Flochel & Bruno Versaevel, 2009. "Optimal Collusion with Limited Severity Constraint," Working Papers 0909, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Anusha Chari & Wenjie Chen & Kathryn M.E. Dominguez, 2009. "Foreign Ownership and Firm Performance: Emerging-Market Acquisitions in the United States," Working Papers 590, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- S. Dobbelaere & J. Mairesse, 2009. "Panel data estimates of the production function and product and labor market imperfections," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/586, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Canton, E.J.F. & Verheul, I., 2009. "Gender Pay Differences in the European Union: Do Higher Wages Make Up For Discrimination?," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-041-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- INABA Masaru & KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2009. "Quantitative Significance of Collateral Constraints as an Amplification Mechanism," Discussion papers 09035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Francesca Lotti & Jacques Mairesse, 2009. "Innovation and productivity in SMEs. Empirical evidence for Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 718, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- J. Bruneel & B. Clarysse & M. Wright, 2009. "Linking Entrepreneurial Strategy and Firm Growth," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 09/571, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Alberto Behar & Benjamin D. Nelson, 2009. "Trade Flows, Multilateral Resistance and Firm Heterogeneity," Economics Series Working Papers 440, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Y. MATHA & Olivier PIERRARD, 2009. "Search in the Product Market and the Real Business Cycle," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Sergio Vergalli & Laura Poddi, 2009. "Does Corporate Social Responsibility Affect the Performance of Firms?," Working Papers 2009.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marc Schiffbauer & Iulia Siedschlag & Frances Ruane, 2009. "Do Foreign Mergers and Acquisitions Boost Firm Productivity?," Papers WP305, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Herciu, Mihaela & Ogrean, Claudia & Belascu, Lucian, 2009.
"La dynamique du binôme capital financier – capital intellectuel dans la création de la valeur de l’entreprise dans une société basée sur la connaissance
[The dynamics of the financial capital – int," MPRA Paper 16305, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qi Li & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2009. "The Firm Size Distribution in a Small Open Economy: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 200920, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Guido Cazzavillan & Krzysztof Olszewski, 2009. "Skill-biased technological change and endogenous labor supply in EU Transition Economies and the US," Working Papers 2009_12, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Toshihiko Mukoyama, 2009. "On the Establishment Dynamics in the United States and Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Olivier Gervais & Ilan Kolet, 2009. "The Outlook for the Global Supply of Oil: Running on Faith?," Discussion Papers 09-9, Bank of Canada.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp20_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colin Busby & William P.B. Robson, 2009. "Equipping Ourselves in Tough times: Canada's Improved Business Investment Performance," e-briefs 83, C.D. Howe Institute.