Report NEP-BEC-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jones, Derek & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti, 2009. "The Effects of General and Firm-Spesific Training on Wages and Performance: Evidence from Banking," Discussion Papers 1184, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kim, Sooil & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2009. "The Impact of Trade Costs on Firm Entry, Exporting, and Survival in Korea," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49185, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Juan Carlos Hallak & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2009. "Firms' Exporting Behavior under Quality Constraints," NBER Working Papers 14928, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Soon Ryoo, 2009. "Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Butzbach, Olivier & Di Carlo, Ferdinando, 2008. "The effects of stock options accounting regulation on corporate governance: A comparative European study," MPRA Paper 14843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ataman Ozyildirim & Brian Schaitkin & Victor Zarnowitz, 2008. "Business Cycles in the Euro Area Defined with Coincident Economic Indicators and Predicted with Leading Economic Indicators," Economics Program Working Papers 08-04, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Chen, Yutian & Dubey, Pradeep & Sen, Debapriya, 2009. "Outsourcing induced by strategic competition," MPRA Paper 14899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jos Jansen, 2009. "On Competition and the Strategic Management of Intellectual Property in Oligopoly," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Söhnke M. Bartram & Gregory Brown & René M. Stulz, 2009. "Why Do Foreign Firms Have Less Idiosyncratic Risk than U.S. Firms?," NBER Working Papers 14931, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergio de Nardis & Carmine Pappalardo, 2009. "Export, Productivity and Product Switching: The Case of Italian Manufacturing Firms," ISAE Working Papers 110, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Philippon, Thomas & Reshef, Ariell, 2009. "Wages and Human Capital in the U.S. Financial Industry: 1909-2006," CEPR Discussion Papers 7282, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jason Allen & Darcey McVanel, 2009. "Price Movements in the Canadian Residential Mortgage Market," Staff Working Papers 09-13, Bank of Canada.
- Dong Chuhl Oh, 2009. "Contagion of Liquidity Crisis between Firms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 814577000000000197, David K. Levine.
- Just, David R. & Cao, Ying & Zilberman, David, 2009. "Risk, Overconfidence and Production in a Competitive Equilibrium," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49161, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Eyal Dvir & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2009. "Three Epochs of Oil," NBER Working Papers 14927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emanuel R. Leão & Pedro R. Leão, 2009. "Trade based on economies of scale under monopolistic competition: a clarification of Krugman's model," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/10, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.