Report NEP-BEC-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Coad, 2008. "Distance to Frontier and Appropriate Business Strategy," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- David Amdur, 2008. "Capital Structure Over The Business Cycle," Working Papers gueconwpa~08-08-03, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Sánchez-Bueno, María José & Muñoz-Bullón, Fernando, 2008. "Downsizing implementation and financial performance," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb082906, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Glazer, Amihai & Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2008. "Firms' Ethics, Consumer Boycotts, and Signalling," IZA Discussion Papers 3498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Goodall, Amanda H. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2008. "Why Do Leaders Matter? The Role of Expert Knowledge," IZA Discussion Papers 3583, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008. "Updating empirical evidence on business cycles synchronization between CEECs and the euro area : How important is the recent period," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2008008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Gali & Luca Gambetti, 2008. "On the Sources of the Great Moderation," NBER Working Papers 14171, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castelli, Annalisa & Hasan, Iftekhar, 2008. "Investment-cash flow sensitivities, credit rationing and financing constraints," Research Discussion Papers 15/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:dgr:kubtil:2008015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Allen N. Berger & Robert DeYoung & Mark J. Flannery & David Lee & Ozde Oztekin, 2008. "How do large banking organizations manage their capital ratio?," Research Working Paper RWP 08-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank M. & Kritikos, Alexander S., 2008. "The Impact of Risk Attitudes on Entrepreneurial Survival," IZA Discussion Papers 3525, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jonathan Witmer, 2008. "The Cost of Equity in Canada: An International Comparison," Staff Working Papers 08-21, Bank of Canada.
- Koskela, Erkki & Schöb, Ronnie, 2008. "Outsourcing of Unionized Firms and the Impact of Labor Market Policy Reforms," IZA Discussion Papers 3566, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).