Report NEP-BEC-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2008. "Did Wages Reflect Growth in Productivity?," NBER Working Papers 13953, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & MacLeod, W. Bentley, 2008. "Institutions and Contract Enforcement," IZA Discussion Papers 3435, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Reisinger, Markus & Schnitzer, Monika, 2008. "A Model of Vertical Oligopolistic Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 3189, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Pedro S. Martins, 2008. "Dispersion in Wage Premiums and Firm Performance," Working Papers 8, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Blanchflower, David G. & Bryson, Alex, 2008. "Union Decline in Britain," IZA Discussion Papers 3436, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gürtzgen, Nicole, 2007. "The Effect of Firm- and Industry-Level Contracts on Wages: Evidence from Longitudinal Linked Employer-Employee Data," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-082 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jasmina Arifovic & Alexander Karaivanov, 2007. "Learning by Doing vs. Learning from Others in a Principal-Agent Model," Discussion Papers dp07-24, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kato, Takao & Mäkinen, Mikko, 2008. "The Incidence and Determinants of Employee Involvement - Evidence from Finnish Manufacturing Sector," Discussion Papers 1131, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Oliver Ruf, 2008. "Effects of Firm Size and Business Cycle on Earning Losses of Displaced Workers," IEW - Working Papers 366, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Zhijun, 2008. "Cartel Organization and Antitrust Enforcement," Working Papers 08-21, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Kam Ki Tang & Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "The Hierarchical Structure of the Firm: A Geometric Perspective," Discussion Papers Series 362, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.