Report NEP-BEC-2007-06-11This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BEC
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benoît S.Y. Crutzen & Otto H. Swank & Bauke Visser, 2007. "Confidence Management: On Interpersonal Comparisons in Teams," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-040/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Marin, Dalia & Verdier, Thierry, 2007. "Competing in Organizations: Firm Heterogeneity and International Trade," Discussion Papers in Economics 1933, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ramón Faulí-Oller & Marc Escrihuela, 2007. "Mergers In Asymmetric Stackelberg Markets," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Paul R. Bergin & Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 2007. "Outsourcing and Volatility," NBER Working Papers 13144, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- ARIKAWA Yasuhiro & MIYAJIMA Hideaki, 2007. "Understanding the M&A boom in Japan: What drives Japanese M&A?," Discussion papers 07042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anam, Mahmudul & Basher, Syed A. & Chiang, Shin-Hwan, 2007. "Mixed Oligopoly under Demand Uncertainty," MPRA Paper 3451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budde, Jörg, 2007. "Variance analysis and linear contracts in agencies with distorted performance measures," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 206, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Gual, Jordi & Mas, Nuria, 2007. "Industry characteristics and anti-competitive behavior: Evidence from the EU," IESE Research Papers D/687, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:3403 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- William Milberg, Melissa Mahoney, Markus Schneider, Rudiger von Arnim, 2007. "WP 2006-4 Dynamic Gains from U.S. Services Offshoring: A Critical View," SCEPA working paper series. 2006-4, Schwartz Center for Economic Policy Analysis (SCEPA), The New School.
- Filip Abraham & Jozef Konings & Stijn Vanormelingen, 2007. "The Effect of Globalization on Union Bargaining and Price-Cost Margins of Firms," LICOS Discussion Papers 18107, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Alexandre Léné, 2002. "Enterprise-related training and poaching externalities," Post-Print halshs-00150509, HAL.
- OGURA Yoshiaki & UCHIDA Hirofumi, 2007. "Bank Consolidation and Soft Information Acquisition in Small Business Lending," Discussion papers 07037, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Evans, R. & Reich, S., 2007. "Imperfect Commitment and the Revelation Principle: the Multi-Agent Case with Transferable Utility," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0731, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jim Dolmas, 2007. "Real business cycle dynamics under first-order risk aversion," Working Papers 0704, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Christopher Phelan & Andrzej Skrzypacz, 2007. "Private Monitoring with Infinite Histories," NajEcon Working Paper Reviews 843644000000000079, www.najecon.org.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2007. "Bertrand-Edgeworth equilibrium with a large number of firms," MPRA Paper 3353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartolini, Stefano & Bonatti, Luigi, 2007. "Endogenous growth, decline in social capital and expansion of market activities," MPRA Paper 3341, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- WenShwo Fang & Stephen M. Miller & ChunShen Lee, 2007. "Cross-Country Evidence on Output Growth Volatility: Nonstationary Variance and GARCH Models," Working papers 2007-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2008.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Rouslan Moro & Dorothea Schäfer, 2007. "Estimating Probabilities of Default With Support Vector Machines," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-035, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Dura, Codruta & Isac, Claudia, 2007. "Optimizing the Managerial Decision in Energetic Industry," MPRA Paper 3408, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2007.
- Patalano, Roberta, 2007. "Resistance to change. Exploring the convergence of institutions, organizations and the mind toward a common phenomenon," MPRA Paper 3342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Engel, 2007. "Incentives for Process Innovation in a Collusive Duopoly," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2007_6, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Francois Gourio & Anil K. Kashyap, 2007. "Investment Spikes: New Facts and a General Equilibrium Exploration," NBER Working Papers 13157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gerlach, Heiko, 2007. "Exclusionary contracts, entry, and communication," IESE Research Papers D/697, IESE Business School.