Report NEP-BEC-2007-06-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Lemieux & W. Bentley MacLeod & Daniel Parent, 2007. "Performance Pay and Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 13128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Braun & Juliane Scheffel, 2007. "Does International Outsourcing Depress Union Wages?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-033, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Laura Alfaro & Andrew Charlton, 2007. "International Financial Integration and Entrepreneurial Firm Activity," NBER Working Papers 13118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:chf:rpseri:rp18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0705 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:idb:wpaper:1040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra E. Black & Alexandra Spitz-Oener, 2007. "Explaining Women's Success: Technological Change and the Skill Content of Women's Work," NBER Working Papers 13116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reich, S., 2007. "Robust Incentives," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0729, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Matthias Kräkel, 2007. "Limited Liability and the Trade-off between Risk and Incentives," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse3_2007, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Alla Lileeva & Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Outsourcing when Investments are Specific and Complementary," Working Papers tecipa-287, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Arti, 2007. "The Role of Technological Complexity and Absorptive Capacity in Internalization Decision," Working papers 153, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Rose, Andrew K & Spiegel, Mark, 2007. "International Financial Remoteness and Macroeconomic Volatility," CEPR Discussion Papers 6301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sällström Matthews, S.E., 2007. "Practice Makes Perfect: On Professional Standards," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0728, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Sorensen, Morten, 2007. "Learning by Investing: Evidence from Venture Capital," SIFR Research Report Series 53, Institute for Financial Research.