Report NEP-BEC-2007-03-03This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claessens, Stijn & Schmukler, Sergio, 2007. "International Financial Integration through Equity Markets: Which Firms from Which Countries Go Global?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6137, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chiao, Benjamin & Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2007. "The Rules of Standard Setting Organizations: An Empirical Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mike Hales & Joe Tidd, 2007. "Routines and representations at work - observing the architecture of conceptual design," SPRU Working Paper Series 157, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:ipc:opager:0020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Covas, Francisco & Den Haan, Wouter, 2007. "The Role of Debt and Equity Finance over the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 6145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:apr:aprpdp:dp0026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:apr:aprewp:wp2006-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zhang, Xuelin, 2007. "Gender Differences in Quits and Absenteeism in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007296e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Item repec:dgr:nijrep:2006-12 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- M. Moretto & G. Rossini, 2007. "Are Workers' Enterprises entry policies conventional?," Working Papers 582, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Ang Boon Heng & Park Cheolsung & Liu Haoming & Shandre M. Thangavelu & James Wong, 2006. "The Impact of Structured Training on Workers’ Employability and Productivity," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0702, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Willem, A. & Van den Broeck, H., 2007. "Learning mode of small business owners," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2007-9, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- George J. Bratsiotis & Baochun Peng, 2006. "Social Interaction and Effort in a Success-at-Work Augmented Utility Model," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 86, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Item repec:col:001070:002780 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Koetter, Michael & Kick, Thomas, 2007. "Slippery slopes of stress: ordered failure events in German banking," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2007,03, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore