Report NEP-BEC-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2006. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Competition and Competition Policy," Working Paper Series 670, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 05 May 2010.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2005_005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kvaløy, Ola & Olsen, Trond E., 2005. "Team Incentives in Relational Employment Contracts," Discussion Papers 2005/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Crowley, Patrick M. & Lee, Jim, 2005. "Decomposing the co-movement of the business cycle : a time-frequency analysis of growth cycles in the euro area," Research Discussion Papers 12/2005, Bank of Finland.
- Vivien Lewis, 2006. "Macroeconomic fluctuations and firm entry : theory and evidence," Working Paper Research 103, National Bank of Belgium.
- Piñeiro, Erik, 2006. "What is a project: Early perceptions," Pink Machine Papers 28, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Piñeiro, Erik, 2006. "What is a project: Functions of an estimate," Pink Machine Papers 30, Royal Institute of Technology, Department of Industrial Economics and Management.
- Chen, Jing & Chollete, Lorán, 2006. "Financial Distress and Idiosyncratic Volatility: An Empirical Investigation," Discussion Papers 2006/8, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Nguyen, Thang, 2004. "Technological Progress in Races for Product Supremacy," MPRA Paper 235, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 Jul 2006.
- Hvide, Hans K. & Kristiansen, Eirik G., 2006. "Management of Knowledge Workers," Discussion Papers 2006/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Robert Plasman & François Rycx & Ilan Tojerow, 2006. "Industry wage differentials, unobserved ability, and rent-sharing : Evidence from matched worker-firm data, 1995-2002," Working Paper Research 90, National Bank of Belgium.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2006_017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tomaso Duso & Klaus Gugler & Burcin Yurtoglu, 2006. "Is the Event Study Methodology Useful for Merger Analysis? A Comparison of Stock Market and Accounting Data," CIG Working Papers SP II 2006-19, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).