Report NEP-BEC-2005-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan D. Carrillo & Mathias Dewatripont, 2005. "Promises, Promises, ..," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000058, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Hall & Paul R. Milgrom, 2005. "The Limited Influence of Unemployment on the Wage Bargain," NBER Working Papers 11245, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo & René Garcia & Eric Renault, 2005. "State Dependence in Fundamentals and Preferences Explains Risk-Aversion Puzzle," Working Papers 05-9, Bank of Canada.
- Ellickson, Paul, 2005. "Supermarkets as a Natural Oligopoly," Working Papers 05-04, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Jesús Fernández-Villaverde & Juan F. Rubio-Ramirez & Thomas J. Sargent, 2005. "A,B,C's (and D's)'s for Understanding VARS," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000096, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Juan D. Carrillo & Denis Gromb, 2005. "Culture in Organizations: Inertia and Uniformity," Levine's Bibliography 172782000000000053, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200547 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200538 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200543 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200540 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200546 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200548 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jenkins , Alan, 2005. "Performance Appraisal Research: A Critical Review of Work on “The Social Context and Politics of Appraisal”," ESSEC Working Papers DR 05004, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Nadja Kamhi & Danny Leung, 2005. "Recent Developments in Self-Employment in Canada," Working Papers 05-8, Bank of Canada.
- Olubunmi Faleye & Vikas Mehrotra & Randall Morck, 2005. "When Labor Has a Voice in Corporate Governance," NBER Working Papers 11254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Boccella, 2005. "Modelli Di Sviluppo Locale. I Distretti Industriali E La Piccola E Media Impresa: Lesperienza Spagnola," Quaderni DSEMS 08-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Mário Rui Silva & Hermano Rodrigues, 2005. "Public-Private Partnerships and the Promotion of Collective Entrepreneurship," FEP Working Papers 172, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.