Report NEP-BAN-2019-04-29This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mauricio Calani, 2019. "Can regulation on loan-loss-provisions for credit risk affect the mortgage market? Evidence from administrative data in Chile," BIS Working Papers 780, Bank for International Settlements.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Imbierowicz, Björn & Steffen, Sascha & Teichmann, Daniel, 2019. "Does the lack of financial stability impair the transmission of monetary policy?," CFS Working Paper Series 620, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Gyöngyösi, Győző & Ongena, Steven & Schindele, Ibolya, 2019. "The impact of monetary conditions on bank lending to households," Kiel Working Papers 2124, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Chao Gu & Cyril Monnet & Ed Nosal & Randall Wright, 2019. "On the Instability of Banking and Financial Intermediation," Working Papers 1901, Department of Economics, University of Missouri.
- Lilit Popoyan & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2019. "Winter is possibly not coming: Mitigating financial instability in an agent-based model with interbank market," LEM Papers Series 2019/11, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.