Report NEP-BAN-2019-04-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gaudêncio, João & Mazany, Agnieszka & Schwarz, Claudia, 2019. "The impact of lending standards on default rates of residential real estate loans," Occasional Paper Series 220, European Central Bank.
- Yener Altunbaş & John Thornton & Tianshu Zhao, 2019. "The ‘risk dividend’ in banks’ internal capital markets," Working Papers 19004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2019. "The Procyclicality of Banking: Evidence from the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 13605, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alcaraz, Carlo & Claessens, Stijn & Cuadra, Gabriel & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Sapriza, Horacio, 2019. "Whatever it takes: what’s the impact of a major nonconventional monetary policy intervention?," Working Paper Series 2249, European Central Bank.
- Lis Sintha, 2019. "Bankruptcy Prediction Model of Banks in Indonesia Based on Capital Adequacy Ratio," GATR Journals jfbr152, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- Sergio Mayordomo & Omar Rachedi, 2019. "The China syndrome affects banks: the credit supply channel of foreign import competition," Working Papers 1908, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Hans Gersbach & Stylianos Papageorgiou, 2019. "On Banking Regulation and Lobbying," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 19/308, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Anatoli Segura & Sergio Vicente, 2019. "Bank resolution and public backstop in an asymmetric banking union," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1212, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Hans Gersbach & Volker Hahn & Yulin Liu, 2018. "Macroprudential Policy in the New Keynesian World," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 18/294, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Yiwei Dou & Geng Li & Joshua Ronen, 2019. "Does Price Regulation Affect Competition? Evidence from Credit Card Solicitations," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2019-018, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Liu, Zheng & Wang, Pengfei & Zha, Tao, 2019. "A Theory of Housing Demand Shocks," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2019-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Min Hua & Wei Song & Oleksandr Talavera, 2019. "Recession CEOs and bank risk taking," Discussion Papers 19-04, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Yener Altunbaş & John Thornton & Yurtsev Uymaz, 2019. "Money laundering and bank risk: evidence from US banks," Working Papers 19005, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Liu, Zheng & Wang, Pengfei & Zha, Tao, 2019. "A Theory of Housing Demand Shocks," Working Paper Series 2019-9, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Tayyar Buyukbasaran & Gokce Karasoy Can & Hande Kucuk, 2019. "Identifying Credit Supply Shocks in Turkey," Working Papers 1906, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Auclert, Adrien & Dobbie, Will & Goldsmith-Pinkham, Paul, 2019. "Macroeconomic Effects of Debt Relief: Consumer Bankruptcy Protections in the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 13598, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.