Report NEP-BAN-2019-01-21This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sun, Lixin, 2018. "Financial Networks and Systemic Risk in China’s Banking System," MPRA Paper 90658, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 18 May 2018.
- Berger, Allen N. & Irresberger, Felix & Roman, Raluca, 2019. "Bank Size and Household Financial Sentiment: Surprising Evidence from the University of Michigan Surveys of Consumers," Working Papers 19-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Lorella Fatone & Francesca Mariani, 2018. "Systemic risk governance in a dynamical model of a banking system," Papers 1812.06973, arXiv.org.
- Olivier De Jonghe & Hans Dewachter & Klaas Mulier & Steven Ongena & Glenn Schepens, 2018. "Some borrowers are more equal than others: Bank funding shocks and credit reallocation," Working Paper Research 361, National Bank of Belgium.
- José Valente & José Murteira & Mário Augusto, 2018. "Endogeneity Issues in the Empirical Assessment of the Determinants of Loan Renegotiation," CeBER Working Papers 2018-15, Centre for Business and Economics Research (CeBER), University of Coimbra.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Michael Kogler, 2018. "Trade and Credit Reallocation: How Banks Help Shape Comparative Advantage," CESifo Working Paper Series 7398, CESifo Group Munich.
- Calomiris, Charles W. & Jaremski, Matthew & Wheelock, David C., 2019. "Interbank Connections, Contagion and Bank Distress in the Great Depression," Working Papers 2019-1, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Moritz, Karl-Heinz & Stadtmann, Georg & Stadtmann, Tobias, 2018. "MobilePay versus Swipp - Main insights from a Nordic country for mobile payment apps," Discussion Papers 406, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Victor Filipe Martins da Rocha & Yiannis Vailakis, 2017. "Borrowing in Excess of Natural Ability to Repay," Post-Print hal-01249202, HAL.
- Riccardo Ferretti & Pierpaolo Pattitoni & Alex Castelli, 2019. "Security-voting structure and equity financing in the Banking Sector: ‘One Head-One Vote’ versus ‘One Share-One Vote’," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 0074, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Martin F. Hellwig, 2018. "Competition Policy and Sector-Specific Regulation in the Financial Sector," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2018_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Hans Degryse & Olivier De Jonghe & Sanja Jakovljevic & Klaas Mulier & Glenn Schepens, 2018. "Identifying credit supply shocks with bank-firm data: methods and applications," Working Paper Research 347, National Bank of Belgium.