Report NEP-BAN-2018-09-24This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Qingqing Cao, 2018. "No Pain, No Gain. Multinational Banks in the Business Cycle," 2018 Meeting Papers 1059, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Franziska Bremus & Kirsten Schmidt & Lena Tonzer, 2018. "Interactions between Regulatory and Corporate Taxes: How Is Bank Leverage Affected?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1757, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Abad, Jorge & Suarez, Javier, 2018. "The Procyclicality of Expected Credit Loss Provisions," CEPR Discussion Papers 13135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jose A. Lopez & Andrew K. Rose & Mark M. Spiegel, 2018. "Why Have Negative Nominal Interest Rates Had Such a Small Effect on Bank Performance? Cross Country Evidence," NBER Working Papers 25004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cyril Monnet & Erwan Quintin, 2018. "Optimal Exclusion," 2018 Meeting Papers 181, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicola Limodio & Francesco Strobbe, 2018. "Liquidity Requirements and Bank Deposits: Evidence from Ethiopia," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1879, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Jeffrey H. Harris & Shawn Mankad & Celso Brunetti, 2018. "Bank Holdings and Systemic Risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2018-063, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 04 Sep 2018.
- Yiming Cao & Raymond Fisman & Hui Lin & Yongxiang Wang, 2018. "Target setting and Allocative Inefficiency in Lending: Evidence from Two Chinese Banks," NBER Working Papers 24961, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hiona Balfoussia & Harris Dellas & Dimitris Papageorgiou, 2018. "Loan-to-value ratio limits: an exploration for Greece," Working Papers 248, Bank of Greece.
- Deuflhard, Florian, 2018. "Quantifying inertia in retail deposit markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 223, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Ordoñez, Guillermo & Piguillem, Facundo, 2018. "Retirement in the Shadow (Banking)," CEPR Discussion Papers 13144, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandra Eickmeier & Benedikt Kolb & Esteban Prieto, 2018. "Effects of bank capital requirement tightenings on inequality," CAMA Working Papers 2018-43, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gajendran Raveendranathan, 2018. "Improved Matching, Directed Search, and Bargaining in the Credit Card Market," 2018 Meeting Papers 112, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Lorena Keller, 2018. "Prudential Capital Controls and Risk Misallocation: Bank Lending Channel," 2018 Meeting Papers 129, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Faisal Buyinza & Anthony Tibaingana & John Mutenyo, 2018. "Factors Affecting Access to Formal Credit by Micro and Small Enterprises in Uganda," ICAE Working Papers 83, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.