Report NEP-BAN-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ono, Arito & Suzuki, Katsushi & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2018. "When Japanese Banks Become Pure Creditors: The effects of declining shareholding by banks on bank lending and firms’risk-taking," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 76, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Michael D. Bordo & John V. Duca, 2018. "The Impact of the Dodd-Frank Act on Small Business," NBER Working Papers 24501, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Fuster & Matthew Plosser & Philipp Schnabl & James Vickery, 2018. "The Role of Technology in Mortgage Lending," NBER Working Papers 24500, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- EDOARDO GAFFEO & Lucio Gobbi & Massimo Molinari, 2018. "Bilateral netting and systemic liquidity shortages in banking networks," DEM Working Papers 2018/06, Department of Economics and Management.
- Dinc, Yusuf, 2017. "The Effect of Retail Loans on Bank Profitability A Comparative Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 85332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lozej, Matija & Onorante, Luca & Rannenberg, Ansgar, 2018. "Countercyclical capital regulation in a small open economy DSGE model," Working Paper Series 2144, European Central Bank.
- Renaud Bourlès & Anastasia Cozarenco & Dominique Henriet & Xavier Joutard, 2018. "Business Training and Loan Repayment: Theory and Evidence from Microcredit in France," AMSE Working Papers 1811, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Tsionas, Mike & Malikov, Emir & Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2018. "An Internally Consistent Approach to the Estimation of Market Power and Cost Efficiency with an Application to U.S. Banking," MPRA Paper 85811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Derksen, Mike & Spreij, Peter & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2018. "Accounting Noise and the Pricing of Cocos," CEPR Discussion Papers 12869, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gabriel Jiménez & Enrique Moral-Benito & Raquel Vegas, 2018. "Bank lending standards over the cycle: the role of firms’ productivity and credit risk," Working Papers 1811, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Claudio Albanese & Simone Caenazzo & Stéphane Crépey, 2018. "Capital and Funding," Working Papers hal-01764401, HAL.
- Stéphane Crépey & Shiqi Song, 2018. "Counterparty risk and funding: immersion and beyond," Working Papers hal-01764403, HAL.
- Arouri, Hassan & Youssef, Adel Ben & Quatraro, Francesco & Vivarelli, Marco, 2018. "The Determinants of Young Firms Growth in Tunisia," IZA Discussion Papers 11400, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).