Report NEP-BAN-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asongu, Simplice, 2017. "The Effect of Reducing Information Asymmetry on Loan Price and Quantity in the African Banking Industry," MPRA Paper 80649, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NAGATA Kunikazu, 2017. "Capital Injection and Japanese Regional Bank Lending (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17046, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gabriel Jiménez & José-Luis Peydró & Rafael Repullo & Jesús Saurina, 2017. "Burning Money? Government Lending in a Credit Crunch," Working Papers 984, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Fischer, Jack R. & McPhail, Joseph E. & Rodrigues, Nathan & Orazem, Peter, 2017. "The Relative Importance of Macroeconomic Shocks, Regional Shocks and Idiosyncratic Risk on Large and Small Banks," ISU General Staff Papers 201707130700001027, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Melina & Stefania Villa, 2017. "Leaning Against Windy Bank Lending," IMF Working Papers 17/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Edison Yu & Marco DiMaggio & Rodney Ramcharan & Amir Kermani, 2017. "Household Credit and Local Economic Uncertainty," Working Papers 17-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 03 Aug 2017.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Zhang, Xiaoxiang & Wang, Chaoke, 2017. "Ownership structure and bank performance: An emerging market perspective," MPRA Paper 80653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- KONDO Kazumine, 2017. "Do Branch Network Sizes of Regional Banks Influence Their Management Performances Positively? (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17045, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Anke Weber, 2017. "Bank Consolidation, Efficiency, and Profitability in Italy," IMF Working Papers 17/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Anil Kashyap, 2017. "Which Banks Recover From Large Adverse Shocks?," NBER Working Papers 23654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel R. Sanches, 2017. "Banking Panics and Output Dynamics," Working Papers 17-20, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 24 Jul 2017.
- Gete, Pedro & Zecchetto, Franco, 2017. "Distributional Implications of Government Guarantees in Mortgage Markets," MPRA Paper 80643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- HARIMAYA Kozo & OZAKI Yasufumi, 2017. "Capital Injection and Japanese Regional Bank Lending (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 17047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).