Report NEP-BAN-2017-06-25This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen Liu, Yan Wendy Wu, 2017. "Bank CEO inside debt and loan contracting," LCERPA Working Papers 0101, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- Hamada, Miki, 2017. "Bank capital and bank lending in the Indonesian banking sector," IDE Discussion Papers 662, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Yan Wendy Wu, Cindy Truong, Chen Liu, 2017. "Lehman Sisters: Female Bank Executives and Risk-Taking," LCERPA Working Papers 0100, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Mar 2017.
- Andrés Alegría & Kevin Cowan & Pablo García, 2017. "Spillovers and Relationships in Cross-Border Banking: The Case of Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 804, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gaetano Gaballo & Ariel Zetlin-Jones, 2016. "Bailouts, Moral Hazard and Banks’ Home Bias for Sovereign Debt," Working Papers 16, European Stability Mechanism.
- Amiti, Mary & McGuire, Patrick M. & Weinstein, David E., 2017. "Supply- and demand-side factors in global banking," Staff Reports 818, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Christophe Blot & Paul Hubert, 2016. "Negative interest rates: incentive or hindrance for the banking system?," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4becfeb5av9, Sciences Po.
- Kyungmin Kim, 2017. "A Price-Differentiation Model of the Interbank Market and Its Application to a Financial Crisis," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-065, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Rima Turk-Ariss, 2017. "Heterogeneity of Bank Risk Weights in the EU; Evidence by Asset Class and Country of Counterparty Exposure," IMF Working Papers 17/137, International Monetary Fund.
- Polanski, Arnold & Stoja, Evarist, 2017. "Forecasting multidimensional tail risk at short and long horizons," Bank of England working papers 660, Bank of England.
- Dianfa Chen & Jun Deng & Jianfen Feng & Bin Zou, 2017. "An Explicit Default Contagion Model and Its Application to Credit Derivatives Pricing," Papers 1706.06285, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2018.
- Egle Jakucionyte, 2017. "Personal Bankruptcy, Bank Portfolio Choice and the Macroeconomy," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 44, Bank of Lithuania.
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai K. Bergman, 2017. "Credit Market Freezes," NBER Working Papers 23512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Noth, Felix & Busch, Matias Ossandon, 2017. "Banking globalization, local lending, and labor market effects : Micro-level evidence from Brazil," BOFIT Discussion Papers 11/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Peter L. Rousseau & Paul Wachtel, 2017. "Episodes of financial deepening: credit booms or growth generators?," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 17-00009, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.