Report NEP-BAN-2017-05-21This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riedler, Jesper & Brueckbauer, Frank, 2017. "Evaluating regulation within an artificial financial system: A framework and its application to the liquidity coverage ratio regulation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-022, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Buchholz, Manuel & Schmidt, Kirsten & Tonzer, Lena, 2017. "Do conventional monetary policy instruments matter in unconventional times?," IWH Discussion Papers 12/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Jiaqian Chen & Giuseppe Vera, 2017. "Bank Balance Sheets and the Value of Lending," IMF Working Papers 17/111, International Monetary Fund.
- XU Peng, 2017. "Bank-Firm Relationship and Small Business Innovation," Discussion papers 17062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Wang, Chunyang, 2017. "Crony banking and local growth in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 8/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Gächter, Martin & Macki, Piotr & Moder, Isabella & Polgár, Éva Katalin & Savelin, Li & Żuk, Piotr, 2017. "Financial stability assessment of EU candidate and potential candidate countries," Occasional Paper Series 190, European Central Bank.
- Uluc, Arzu & Wieladek, Tomasz, 2017. "Capital requirements, risk shifting and the mortgage market," Working Paper Series 2061, European Central Bank.
- Francesco Bripi & David Loschiavo & Davide Revelli, 2017. "Services trade and credit frictions: evidence from matched bank-firm data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1110, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Andrés Alegría & Rodrigo Alfaro & Felipe Córdova, 2017. "The impact of warnings published in a financial stability report on loan-to value ratios," BIS Working Papers 633, Bank for International Settlements.
- Shijaku, Gerti, 2016. "Does concentration matter for bank stability - evidence from Albanian Banking System," MPRA Paper 79086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piergiorgio Alessandri & Margherita Bottero, 2017. "Bank lending in uncertain times," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1109, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Shijaku, Gerti, 2016. "Does bank competition affect bank stability after the global financial crisis?," MPRA Paper 79084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ambrocio, Gene & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2017. "Should bank capital requirements be less risk-sensitive because of credit constraints?," Research Discussion Papers 10/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Kei Ikeda, 2017. "Impact of Japanese Banks' Strategic Stockholdings on their Cost of Capital," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- David Xiao Chen & Philippe Muller & Hawa Wagué, 2017. "Multilateral Development Bank Credit Rating Methodology: Overcoming the Challenges in Assessing Relative Credit Risk in Highly Rated Institutions Based on Public Data," Discussion Papers 17-6, Bank of Canada.
- Bachmann, Rüdiger & Rueth, Sebastian, 2017. "Systematic Monetary Policy and the Macroeconomic Effects of Shifts in Loan-to-Value Ratios," CEPR Discussion Papers 12024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anthanasius Fomum Tita & Meshach Jesse Aziakpono, 2017. "The effect of financial inclusion on welfare in sub-Saharan Africa: Evidence from disaggregated data," Working Papers 679, Economic Research Southern Africa.