Report NEP-BAN-2017-02-19This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Svatopluk Kapounek, 2017. "Lending Conditions in EU: The Role of Credit Demand and Supply," Working Papers 362, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Liangliang Jiang & Ross Levine & Chen Lin, 2016. "Competition and Bank Opacity," Working Papers 052016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Berndt, Antje & Hollifield, Burton & Sandås, Patrik, 2017. "What Broker Charges Reveal about Mortgage Credit Risk," Working Paper Series 336, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Kelvin Ho & Eric Wong & Edward Tan, 2016. "Pricing Corporate Bonds With Interest Rates Following Double Square-root Process," Working Papers 122016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bing Xu & Honglin Wang & Adrian van Rixtel, 2016. "Do banks extract informational rents through collateral?," Working Papers 012016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- di Giovanni, Julian & Kalemli-Ã–zcan, Sebnem & PeydrÃ³, JosÃ©-Luis & Baskaya, Yusuf Soner & Ulu, Mehmet Fatih, 2017. "Capital Flows and the International Credit Channel," CEPR Discussion Papers 11827, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Behrendt, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy Effects on Bank Lending in the Euro Area," Jena Economics Research Papers 2017-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sung-Eun Yu, 2017. "The Role of Nonbank Financial Institutions in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism: Theory and Evidence," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2017_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Rhys Bidder & John Krainer & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2019. "De-leveraging or De-risking? How Banks Cope with Loss," Working Paper Series 2017-3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Fausto Pacicco & Luigi Vena & Andrea Venegoni, 2017. "Full disclosure and financial stability: how does the market digest the transparency shock?," LIUC Papers in Economics 305, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Claessens, Stijn, 2017. "Global Banking: Recent Developments and Insights from Research," CEPR Discussion Papers 11823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mami Koyama & Tomohisa Kitada & Takehisa Kajiwara, 2016. "Financial Risk, Main Bank System, and Cost Behavior: Empirical Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers 2016-14, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- Claessens, Stijn & van Horen, Neeltje & Hassib, Omar, 2017. "The Role of Foreign Banks in Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11821, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dawei Cheng & Zhibin Niu & Yi Tu & Liqing Zhang, 2017. "Prediction defaults for networked-guarantee loans," Papers 1702.04642, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2020.
- Marti G. Subrahmanyam & Dragon Yongjun Tang & Sarah Qian Wang, 2016. "Credit Default Swaps, Exacting Creditors and Corporate Liquidity Management," Working Papers 202016, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Matteo Crosignani & Miguel Faria-e-Castro & Luis Fonseca, 2017. "The (Unintended?) Consequences of the Largest Liquidity Injection Ever," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-011, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).