Report NEP-BAN-2017-01-15This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimitrios Anastasiou & Helen Louri & Mike G. Tsionas, 2016. "Non-performing loans in the euro area: are core-periphery banking markets fragmented?," Working Papers 219, Bank of Greece.
- Elod Takats & Judit Temesvary, 2017. "The Currency Dimension of the Bank Lending Channel in International Monetary Transmission," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-001, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Brunella Bruno & Alexandra D’Onofrio & Immacolata Marino, 2017. "Determinants of Bank Lending in Europe and the US. Evidence from Crisis and Post Crisis Years," CSEF Working Papers 462, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Vadim Kaushansky & Alexander Lipton & Christoph Reisinger, 2016. "Numerical analysis of an extended structural default model with mutual liabilities and jump risk," Papers 1701.00030, arXiv.org.
- Xu, Ying & La, Hai Anh, 2016. "Spillovers of the United States’ Unconventional Monetary Policy to Emerging Asia: The Bank Lending Channel," ADBI Working Papers 619, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Yosuke Kido & Jie Liang Thum, 2017. "Empirical Evidence on "Systemic as a Herd": The Case of Japanese Regional Banks," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 17-E-1, Bank of Japan.
- Jaap Bos & Ralph De Haas & Matteo Millone, 2015. "Show Me Yours and I’ll Show You Mine: Sharing Borrower Information in a Competitive Credit Market," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1508, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Kristen Regehr & Rajdeep Sengupta, 2016. "Sectoral Loan Concentration and Bank Performance (2001-2014)," Research Working Paper RWP 16-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Carletti, Elena & Ongena, Steven & Siedlarek, Jan-Peter & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2015. "The Impact of Merger Legislation on Bank Mergers," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 530, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Andra C. Ghent & Marianna Kudlyak, 2016. "Intergenerational Linkages in Household Credit," Working Paper Series 2016-31, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 21 Dec 2016.
- Malgorzata Olszak & Iwona Kowalska & Sylwia Roszkowska, 2016. "Do Macroprudential Policy Instruments Affect The Link Between Lending And Capital Ratio? – Cross-Country Evidence," Faculty of Management Working Paper Series 22016, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management.
- Ozili, Peterson, K, 2016. "Bank Profitability and Capital Regulation: Evidence from Listed and non-Listed Banks in Africa," MPRA Paper 75856, University Library of Munich, Germany.