Report NEP-BAN-2016-01-29This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-BAN
The following items were announced in this report:
- Catherine Refait-Alexandre & Stéphanie Serve, 2016. "Multiple banking relationships: do SMEs mistrust their banks?," Working Papers 2016-02, CRESE.
- José Jorge, 2016. "The Shape of Regulation to Come," CEF.UP Working Papers 1602, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Mathurin FOUNANOU & Zaka RATSIMALAHELO, 2016. "Regulation of Microfinance Institutions in Developing countries: an incentives theory approach," Working Papers 2016-03, CRESE.
- Dungey, Mardi & Tchatoka, Firmin Doko & Wells, Graeme & Yanotti, Maria Belen, 2014. "Mortgage Choice Determinants: the Role of Risk and Bank Regulation," Working Papers 2014-03, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 12 Feb 2014.
- Diana Zigraiova, 2016. "NManagement Board Composition of Banking Institutions and Bank Risk-Taking: The Case of the Czech Republic," Working Papers IES 2016/02, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2016.
- Liliana Rojas-Suarez and José María Serena & José María Serena, 2015. "Changes in Funding Patterns by Latin American Banking Systems: How Large? How Risky? - Working Paper 420," Working Papers 420, Center for Global Development.
- Bertay, Ata & Uras, Burak, 2016. "Leverage, Bank Employee Compensation and Institutions," Discussion Paper 2016-004, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Eric Wong & Kelvin Ho & Andrew Tsang, 2015. "Effectiveness of Loan-To-Value Ratio Policy and Its Transmission Mechanism ¨C Empirical Evidence from Hong Kong," Working Papers 202015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Tomáš Heryán & Panayiotis G. Tzeremes & Roman Matousek, 2016. "European lending channel: differences in transmission mechanisms due to the global financial crisis," Working Papers 0027, Silesian University, School of Business Administration.
- Sayaeed, Mohammad Abu & Dungey, Mardi & Yao, Wenying, 2015. "High frequency characterization of Indian banking stocks," Working Papers 2015-04, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Dungey, Mardi & Luciani, Matteo & Matei, Marius & Veredas, David, 2015. "Surfing through the GFC: systemic risk in Australia," Working Papers 2015-01, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Canan Yildirim & Georgios Efthyvoulou, 2016. "Bank Value and Geographic Diversification: Regional vs Global," Working Papers 2016001, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- V. V. Chari & Patrick J. Kehoe, 2016. "A Proposal to Eliminate the Distortions Caused by Bailouts," Economic Policy Paper 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Wenli Li & Florian Oswald, 2014. "Recourse and the Residential Mortgage Market: the Case of Nevada," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4udtt6bh259, Sciences Po.
- Patrick Reichert, 2016. "A meta-analysis examining the nature of trade-offs in microfinance," Working Papers CEB 16-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lukasz A. Drozd & Ricardo Serrano-Padial, 2016. "Financial contracting with enforcement externalities," Working Papers 16-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Ilya Khankov & Henry Penikas, 2015. "Modelling Probability of Default of Russian Banks and Companies Using Copula Models," DEM Working Papers Series 113, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Gary Gorton & Ellis W. Tallman, 2016. "How Did Pre-Fed Banking Panics End?," Working Papers (Old Series) 1603, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mendes de Paula, Germano & Sousa Ribeiro, Karem Cristina de & Silva de Almeida, Neirilaine, 2015. "Corporate governance and corporate debt issuance in Latin America: institutional investors, investment banks, rating agencies and new empirical evidence," Documentos de Proyectos 39768, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Lori Beaman, Dean Karlan, Bram Thuysbaert, and Christopher Udry, 2014. "Self-Selection into Credit Markets: Evidence from Agriculture in Mali - Working Paper 377," Working Papers 377, Center for Global Development.