Report NEP-BAN-2015-12-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael Wosser, 2015. "The Determinants of Systemic Banking Crises A Regulatory Perspective," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n265-15.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Zamorski, Michael & Lee, Minsoo, 2015. "Enhancing Bank Supervision in Asia: Lessons Learned from the Financial Crisis," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 443, Asian Development Bank.
- Kai Du & Andrew C. Worthington & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2015. "The dynamic relationship between bank asset diversification and efficiency: Evidence from the Chinese banking sector," CEPA Working Papers Series WP122015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Efing, Matthias, 2015. "Arbitraging the Basel securitization framework: Evidence from German ABS investment," Discussion Papers 40/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2015_023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ammann, Manuel & Blickle, Kristian & Ehmann, Christian, 2015. "Announcement Effects of Contingent Convertible Securities: Evidence from the Global Banking Industry," Working Papers on Finance 1525, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Huerta, Daniel & Egly, Peter V. & Escobari, Diego, 2015. "The Liquidity Crisis, Investor Sentiment, and REIT Returns and Volatility," EconStor Preprints 123499, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Yaya KOLOMA & Zaka RATSIMALAHELO, 2015. "Jeunes, Acces Au Microcredit Et Performance Des Microentreprises : Une Evidence Au Mali," Working Papers 2015-15, CRESE.
- Christopher W. Miller & Insoon Yang, 2015. "Optimal Control of Conditional Value-at-Risk in Continuous Time," Papers 1512.05015, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Hyonok KIM & YASUDA Yukihiro, 2015. "Accounting Information Quality and Government Guaranteed Loans: Evidence from Japanese SMEs," Discussion papers 15138, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Marco Valerio Geraci & Jean-Yves Gnabo, 2015. "Measuring interconnectedness between financial institutions with Bayesian time-varying vector autoregressions," Working Papers ECARES 2015-51, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.