Report NEP-BAN-2015-11-01This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garcia-de-Andoain, Carlos & Heider, Florian & Hoerova, Marie & Manganelli, Simone, 2015. "Lending-of-last-resort is as lending-of-last-resort does: Central bank liquidity provision and interbank market functioning in the euro area," CEPR Discussion Papers 10901, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frederic Malherbe, 2015. "Optimal Capital Requirements over the Business and Financial Cycles," 2015 Meeting Papers 1154, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chen, kaiji & Zha, Tao, 2015. "Assessing the macroeconomic impact of bank intermediation shocks: a structural approach," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2015-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Emilios Avgouleas, 2015. "Bank Leverage Ratios and Financial Stability: A Micro- and Macroprudential Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_849, Levy Economics Institute.
- Emilios Avgouleas & Dimitri B. Papadimitriou, 2015. "What Should Be Done with Greek Banks to Help the Country Return to a Path of Growth?," Economics Policy Note Archive 15-6, Levy Economics Institute.
- Egle Tafenau, 2015. "Saving and loan associations vs. commercial banks in Estonia: Responses to the financial crisis," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1308, European Regional Science Association.
- John Bonin & Dana Louie, 2015. "Did Foreign Banks “Cut and Run” or Stay Committed to Emerging Europe During the Crises?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2015-003, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Beata Bierut, & Tomasz Chmielewski & Adam Głogowski, & Sławomir Zajączkowski & Andrzej Stopczyński, 2015. "Implementing Loan-To-Value and Debt-To-Income ratios: Learning from country experiences. The case of Poland," NBP Working Papers 212, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Antonio Scognamillo, 2015. "Inequality Indebtedness and Financial Crises," Working Papers - Economics wp2015_09.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Raputsoane, Leroi, 2015. "Alternative measures of credit extension for countercyclical buffer decisions in South Africa," MPRA Paper 67453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grochulski, Borys & Zhang, Yuzhe, 2015. "Optimal Liquidity Regulation With Shadow Banking," Working Paper 15-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 15 Oct 2015.
- Alexander Lipton, 2015. "Modern Monetary Circuit Theory, Stability of Interconnected Banking Network, and Balance Sheet Optimization for Individual Banks," Papers 1510.07608, arXiv.org.
- Lamers, Martien, 2015. "Depositor discipline and bank failures in local markets during the financial crisis," Research Report 15007-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ignacio Presno & Scott Davis, 2015. "Capital Controls as an Instrument of Monetary Policy," 2015 Meeting Papers 1167, Society for Economic Dynamics.