Report NEP-BAN-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nuguer Victoria, 2015. "Financial Intermediation in a Global Environment," Working Papers 2015-05, Banco de México.
- Bullard, James B., 2015. "Welcoming Remarks: Third Annual Community Banking in the 21st Century," Speech 250, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Nasha Ananchotikul & Dulani Seneviratne, 2015. "Monetary Policy Transmission in Emerging Asia; The Role of Banks and the Effects of Financial Globalization," IMF Working Papers 15/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Adam Nowak & Amanda Ross & Christopher Yencha, 2015. "Small Business Borrowing and Peer-to-Peer Lending: Evidence from Lending Club," Working Papers 15-28, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Javier Bianchi & Enrique G Mendoza, 2015. "Optimal time-consistent macroprudential policy," BIS Working Papers 516, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrés Alegría & Jorge Bravo, 2015. "Análisis de Riesgo de los Deudores Hipotecarios en Chile," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 766, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bunn, Philip & Rostom, May, 2015. "Household debt and spending in the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 554, Bank of England.
- Zhuoxin Li & Sirkka L. Jarvenpaa, 2015. "Motivating IT-Mediated Crowds: The Effect of Goal Setting on Project Performance in Online Crowdfunding," Working Papers 15-07, NET Institute.
- Azeem, Muhammad Mehtab & Ozari, Assit.Prof. Dr.Cidgem & Marsap, Prof.Dr.Akin & Arhab, Prof. Dr.Said & Jilani, Abdul Haseeb, 2015. "Impact of E-Commerce on Organization Performance; Evidence from Banking Sector of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 67212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Cesaroni, 2015. "Procyclicality of credit rating systems: how to manage it," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1034, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Fossen, Frank M. & Simmler, Martin, 2015. "From financial to real economic crisis: Evidence from individual firm-bank relationships in Germany," Discussion Papers 2015/28, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Eerola, Essi & Määttänen, Niku, 2015. "Matching and credit frictions in the housing market," Research Discussion Papers 20/2015, Bank of Finland.
- Siedlarek, Jan-Peter, 2015. "Intermediation in Networks," Working Paper 1518, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.