Report NEP-BAN-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian CalmÃ¨s issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinhardt, Dennis & Sowerbutts, Rhiannon, 2015. "Regulatory arbitrage in action: evidence from banking flows and macroprudential policy," Bank of England working papers 546, Bank of England.
- Juliane Begenau, 2015. "Capital Requirements, Risk Choice, and Liquidity Provision in a Business Cycle Model," 2015 Meeting Papers 687, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Malherbe, Frederic, 2015. "Optimal capital requirements over the business and financial cycles," Working Paper Series 1830, European Central Bank.
- Bai, Y., 2015. "Essays in empirical banking," Other publications TiSEM 1dfac126-8206-4aca-a15d-5, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Maryam Farboodi & Ana Babus, 2015. "Strategic Opaqueness: A Cautionary Take on Securitization," 2015 Meeting Papers 692, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ignatowski, Magdalena & Korte, Josef & Werger, Charlotte, 2015. "Between capture and discretion - The determinants of distressed bank treatment and expected government support," Working Paper Series 1835, European Central Bank.
- Jackson, Christopher & Noss, Joseph, 2015. "A heterogeneous agent model for assessing the effects of capital regulation on the interbank money market under a corridor system," Bank of England working papers 548, Bank of England.
- Itzhak Ben-David & Ajay Palvia & Chester Spatt, 2015. "Banks’ Internal Capital Markets and Deposit Rates," NBER Working Papers 21526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tim Schmidt-Eisenlohr & Friederike Niepmann, 2015. "No Guarantees, No Trade: How Banks Affect Export Patterns," 2015 Meeting Papers 682, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Engler, Philipp & Grosse Steffen, Christoph, 2015. "Sovereign risk, interbank freezes, and aggregate fluctuations," Working Paper Series 1840, European Central Bank.
- Sebastian Di Tella & Pablo Kurlat, 2015. "Monetary Shocks and Bank Balance Sheets," 2015 Meeting Papers 650, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ongena, Steven & Popov, Alexander, 2015. "Gender bias and credit access," Working Paper Series 1822, European Central Bank.
- Popov, Alexander & Rocholl, Jörg, 2015. "Financing constraints, employment, and labor compensation: evidence from the subprime mortgage crisis," Working Paper Series 1821, European Central Bank.
- Angela Abbate & Dominik Thaler, 2015. "Monetary policy effects on bank risk taking," Working Paper Research 287, National Bank of Belgium.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 2015. "Interest on Reserves, Interbank Lending, and Monetary Policy," Working Papers 2015-24, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 13 Sep 2015.
- Feng Dong & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2015. "Credit Search and Credit Cycles," Working Papers 2015-23, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 01 Aug 2015.
- Carolina Laureti, 2014. "Product design in microfinance," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/209214, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Guillaume Vuillemey, 2015. "Derivatives Markets: From Bank Risk Management to Financial Stability," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5vh0dnv2h79, Sciences Po.